depth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Reserve Grader
Am tired of commentators criticising our depth.

1. Most base their view on 'name players' and don't know the squad.

2. Too much depth is a problem (Parra had enough to fill two NRL teams at times.. look how that worked out)

3. We have three rooster spots (including Walker fill-in) still to fill.

4. At full strength, current forward depth; Perrett / Tanginoa / Paseka / Boyle is good. Current halves depth: Hodkinson/ Croker is good.. Back depth: Elliott / Parker is weak .

5. We have talented youngsters ready to step up.

6. Brookvale-surface permitting, I reckon our injury prevention/management will be much better this year.

Not saying our depth is ideal, just better than commentators suggest.

That's because commentators are to busy having their wank fests over Smith, Munster and who ever else they like.

I like our youngsters and who knows by the end of the year no one will question our bench. Just because these guys are not put on the wank fest club doesn't mean we will struggle with depth.

Agree with you. May not be the first choices for depth but I think they will surprise most.

Yes our forward depth is pretty damn good, our outside backs are a bit light on for experience, squad members that we haven't seen play yet are Albert Hopoate, Semisi Kioa and Tevita Funa ..... and as much as he is a drop kick ... we need Dylan Walker back or his contract money freed up

I actually think our 29 plus development squad is pretty decent, and given there are a few juniors who'll storm into contention in 2020, I think we have a fairly strong line up. And though I think Parker is playing out of position (should be a roving back rower), his performance again the Warriors was very good.

Anyone think bevan French is a good buy? Playing reserve grade at parra, I think he would be handy on the sting he’s a good footballer. I think we need a decent option for the times tommy will inevitably be out for whatever reason at fullback. Fire the woman basher and get him and Aiken for the same money imo

Anyone think bevan French is a good buy? Playing reserve grade at parra, I think he would be handy on the sting he’s a good footballer. I think we need a decent option for the times tommy will inevitably be out for whatever reason at fullback. Fire the woman basher and get him and Aiken for the same money imo

To be fair he showed potential; but he is too easily ragdolled, and even doesntmatta wont play him. He wants to be a fullback on fullback money so he will be off to SL. May come back NRL material, but not now.

He’s behind the best winger in the comp, a semi Radrada clone and Gutho at the Eels. All three would walk into our side in a millisecond. Not saying he’s the answer but it’s not as though we are waste deep in good outside backs at the moment.

WOODSIE what numbnuts are u refering too☺wouldn't be your usual old sparring partner on the forum would it ..I thought we all moved on ☺

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8