Depressing poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
What is most depressing about the poll of Matai, Vaeliki and "other" is what it doesn't say.  It assumes Bell is in the side. 

Quite frankly the back end of his 2007 was moronic nonsense.  Every time he received the ball he would flap his other arm like a fairy, crab sideways and crowd the outside men.  And he's about as quick as Rodney Blake.

If he's assured of a spot as our first centre, that'll do me. 

I think you all know my thoughts on the waste of space brain explosion that is Matai.  And I thought we were out of the habit of recycling Eels has-beens??????

Some people obviously rate him, I don't think he's been in great form since that injury in 2006.

Hopefully Vaealiki doesn't even play a first grade game.

Can't see either of them being re-signed beyond this year.

Our centres are nowhere near the class of some of our biggest rivals:

Inglis, Folau
Hayne, Inu
Gasner, Cooper

Given how much investment we have in our centres we get a very poor return. 

SilentBob link said:
Some people obviously rate him, I don't think he's been in great form since that injury in 2006.

You said it mate. Bell has had very little impact since Beaver crushed his face in Origin. Before that he was absolutely on fire. Scoring tries and making linebreaks at will, but hasn't been able to get back there since.

He's not going to be at Manly in '09, but hopefully he can go out in good form. He's one of the good guys, so I'd like to see him get a big dollar deal over in England or something.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6