Depressing but

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Look that was depressing but we always lose a big one out of no where this time of year. The footy gods were not with us tonight.

Hopefully we have made our sacrifices to the gods and it's smoother sailing from here on

Agreed Dan.

Hopefully the footy gods are kinder to us next week. By blessing us with full team and crowd at brookie against the dogs.

Also footy gods if your listening, the sharkies, souffs and tigpies losing over the rest of the weekend would be helpful aswell... just saying.

I remember leaving the ground in 08 after Souths had dusted us by a big margin late in the season. I thought they'd be no way we were winning the comp after a loss like that. We created history that year.

These losses happen sometimes in a season, it doesn't mean its over for us. Not by a long shot.

Thy generally happen when your team gets the flu. This happens to most clubs every second year or two. Knights only refereeing performance didn't help and we possibly looked a little like it was just gonna happen but don't stress people.

It's just football.

TRex proved tonight why ballin is much more valuable. He was hopeless and disinterested much like he has been for ninety six percent of his performances for us. Good luck at the dogs I am sick of watching such a waste of natural ability waste a spot in a team with a history of greatness.

Top End Eagle said:
Thy generally happen when your team gets the flu. This happens to most clubs every second year or two. Knights only refereeing performance didn't help and we possibly looked a little like it was just gonna happen but don't stress people.

It's just football.

TRex proved tonight why ballin is much more valuable. He was hopeless and disinterested much like he has been for ninety six percent of his performances for us. Good luck at the dogs I am sick of watching such a waste of natural ability waste a spot in a team with a history of greatness.

T-Rex and Foz were almost ruled out of the game with the flu. This years flu has been one of the worst, and for them to actually be out on the field in Hunter in the cold, massive props and respect for them.

cliffylyons said:
Top End Eagle said:

It's just football.

T-Rex and Foz were almost ruled out of the game with the flu. This years flu has been one of the worst, and for them to actually be out on the field in Hunter in the cold, massive props and respect for them.

I hope they haven't taken a big step backwards in the flu recovery process, and pull up worse next week.

As disappointed as I am about the result, I'm going to try and look at the positives. There are 7 rounds to go and realistically all we need to do is, be somewhere in the 8 at the end of them. We all know that full strength we can beat anyone. Just imagine how good it would be to win it from 7th or 8th!

This is one of those games you just put behind you and look ahead to next week. Things look bleak right now but a win next week would make tonight's result meaningless.

When I heard the supporters bus broke down and the Toyota cup managed a win I knew we were screwed.

I am now watching 'doomsday preppers' on national geographic and realise that there are things on tv tonight ( and life in general) that are much sadder than the manly performance against the knights.

The fat chick who plans to stay fat and is still really worried about losing her virtue and thus teaching other deadbeat Americans how to fight off rapists whilst still maintaining a good Camembert for twenty years wins. She wins easy.

It's my new favourite show after realising those fat dorks have no intention of finding Bigfoot.

I am Rex's biggest fan and not a knock on him as such but havent we learned he is not much chop in the backs ??

We weakened a strength of Rex in the 2nd row & amplified the absence of Matai.... a huge double negative.

Dont care how many injuries we have he should not be playing in the backs. Des did this too....but I thought we had learned.

Result looks worse than it was but yes lots of worries from this performance and top 4 aspirations on the line this week.

Lets learn this lesson once and for all ...Please T Rex is not a back

Anyone know if they had regular flu or man flu?

The Indian said:
I am Rex's biggest fan and not a knock on him as such but havent we learned he is not much chop in the backs ??

We weakened a strength of Rex in the 2nd row & amplified the absence of Matai.... a huge double negative.

Dont care how many injuries we have he should not be playing in the backs. Des did this too....but I thought we had learned.

Result looks worse than it was but yes lots of worries from this performance and top 4 aspirations on the line this week.

Lets learn this lesson once and for all ...Please T Rex is not a back

And he wasnt a back rower tonight either. Buhrer played centre. If he was unwell with the flu then I apologise for a bit of what I posted somewhere earlier but if he was well then he was ordinary.

G Stewart straightens a heap of those promising edge forays nicely for points.

And the storm lost for the third match in a row. Not all bad tonight.

Top End Eagle said:
I am now watching 'doomsday preppers' on national geographic and realise that thete are things on tv tonight ( and life on general) are much sadder than the manly performance against the knights.

The fat chick who plans to stay fat and is still really worried about losing her virtue and thus teaching other deadbeat Americans how to fight off rapists whilst still maintaining a good Camembert for twenty years wins. She wins easy.

It's my new favourite show after realising those fat dorks have no intention of finding Bigfoot.

Hahahaha Top End I was watching that too. How ****ed in the head are these people. Did you see the gym equipment in the background of the fat chicks home. I bet it hasn't ever been used looking at her.

cliffylyons said:
Top End Eagle said:

It's just football.

t-rex must have had the flu real bad, its effected his game since we played the roosters

mickqld said:
Top End Eagle said:
I am now watching 'doomsday preppers' on national geographic and realise that thete are things on tv tonight ( and life on general) are much sadder than the manly performance against the knights.

Hahahaha Top End I was watching that too. How f***ed in the head are these people. Did you see the gym equipment in the background of the fat chicks home. I bet it hasn't ever been used looking at her.

She is my role model. Every time I buy more fishing gear I tell my wife it is so I can provide for our family when sh*t goes down.

When that doesn't work I tell her I am thinking of packing the fishing in and taking up cycling and the thought of me in tights and cycling shoes, clip clopping up next to her on a sunday morning for an espresso, cuts me the requisite slack.

Yeah that show is awesome.

The "test run" where they packed everyone in a bus for a 12 hour escape route was hilarious, then they circled the wagons, only one was a ute and 1/3 the size.

awesome show...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4