Demetriou Sacked!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
They looked very unfit last night going into the last 20 minutes. I think the sacking is the result of an unsatisfactory off season of poor training.

The players can make or break a coach. Some factions in a group stop listening and it all starts to fall apart. It about team culture and personal responsibility.
Yes it is about team culture and you also forgot team Harmony
The Great coaches Inspire and Instil this in their group of men
Demetriou failed in his role and responsibility as Head coach and he got Decapitated
NO EXCUSES !
Non one has ever achieved success with Excuses

They looked very unfit last night going into the last 20 minutes. I think the sacking is the result of an unsatisfactory off season of poor training.
I thought Souths came out firing with a lot to prove
but they could only manage tries when the Panthers were sin binned and left with 12 men
and in the end they were out classed by a more dominant team

Semetriou Dacked!

Sorry, late to the party with that one.;)

Remember Demi-trio had a crack at Seibold over basing arrangements for the LV season opener?

Look who has had the last laugh.
The end of season Premiership Winning coach has the last laugh feathered friend

The players can make or break a coach. Some factions in a group stop listening and it all starts to fall apart. It about team culture and personal responsibility. Souths have been in a downhill spiral since last season so its difficult to pull out it by simply dumping the coach after 9 rounds. Effectively they are cooked for 2024. The management have been asleep at the wheel, the Sam Burgess incident was a real red flag which was ignored and they are now trying to be reactive far too late.
I can guess the players in Souths who stopped listening

From the 2013 Federal Election to 2018
Five years since the Federal election campaign, Labor lost, ushering in the nationally destructive Abbott-Turnbull-Morrison Government that has taken us backwards. (Note: some items are already listed.)
  • no world-leading NBN;
  • no carbon price;
  • no booming alternative energy industry;
  • no Gonski-scale school funding;
  • a weakened NDIS;
  • no republic;
  • damaged relations with China and our region;
  • subservience to the fascist Trump;
  • wage stagnation;
  • attacks on multiculturalism;
  • attacks on welfare for the poor and vulnerable;
    • Massive tax cuts for the wealthiest
    • Australians and foreign corporations
  • attempts to undermine Medicare;
  • more expensive University degrees;
  • $500 million cuts to university budgets and research;
  • shrinking home ownership;
  • every day cost of living up; and
  • higher debt.

From the 2013 Federal Election to 2018
Five years since the Federal election campaign, Labor lost, ushering in the nationally destructive Abbott-Turnbull-Morrison Government that has taken us backwards. (Note: some items are already listed.)
  • no world-leading NBN;
  • no carbon price;
  • no booming alternative energy industry;
  • no Gonski-scale school funding;
  • a weakened NDIS;
  • no republic;
  • damaged relations with China and our region;
  • subservience to the fascist Trump;
  • wage stagnation;
  • attacks on multiculturalism;
  • attacks on welfare for the poor and vulnerable;
    • Massive tax cuts for the wealthiest
    • Australians and foreign corporations
  • attempts to undermine Medicare;
  • more expensive University degrees;
  • $500 million cuts to university budgets and research;
  • shrinking home ownership;
  • every day cost of living up; and
  • higher debt.
Quotus Stat: there are appropriate thread/s in a separate forum - within the Silvertails online empire - where you can go to town on this stuff.

This is not that thread.

The players can make or break a coach. Some factions in a group stop listening and it all starts to fall apart. It about team culture and personal responsibility. Souths have been in a downhill spiral since last season so its difficult to pull out it by simply dumping the coach after 9 rounds. Effectively they are cooked for 2024. The management have been asleep at the wheel, the Sam Burgess incident was a real red flag which was ignored and they are now trying to be reactive far too late.
Agreed.

However it amazes me that S Burgess is continually referred to with respect in the game. The intimidation, coercive control, DV & drugs seem to have been swept under the carpet.

I am not sure what it going on at that club.

Full back gets injured - you have a player with deep experience (Wighton) on a wet day...but you put your hooker back there?
Players are making all the calls mate. Cooley prob said he wanted a crack at FB.

Agreed.

However it amazes me that S Burgess is continually referred to with respect in the game. The intimidation, coercive control, DV & drugs seem to have been swept under the carpet.
And Braiths good buddy. That interchange with Solly on 360 re Sam not talking to media and Braith then referencing their conversation was funny. Braith got a bit worked up.

Agreed.

That’s because he confessed to his faults on SAS Straya. So all is forgiven, before and after appearing on the show.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10