Delmege commercial website

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dancing zorba

Reserve Grader
the delmege commercial website still says that it is the seaeagles major sponsor?(huge banner at the bottom)! is this false advertisement? or is this more an indication of the state of the company as they can't even afford to keep their own site up to date? You should put a job application in Dan lol

just found that interesting! your thoughts?

Well, Quantum's sponsorship officially ended at 5.45pm on Sunday so I guess it's not false advertising if Delmege is going back to major sponsor again?

Considering he saved the club and owned a fair chunk he can have whatever he likes on the site.

WAMF link said:
Well, Quantum's sponsorship officially ended at 5.45pm on Sunday so I guess it's not false advertising if Delmege is going back to major sponsor again?

Perhaps this is the reason - or perhaps the website hasn't been updated for a while! Maybe there are plans to become our major next season!

we need to have the delmege logo somewhere on our playing attire .. call me superstious, but we had success when the delmege name was on our playing gear , we need to get the delmege name on our kit again he doesnt have to be the major sponsor , maybe have it on the shorts or sleeve, but we need delmege  name somewhere ..  im real superstious....

p.s without the infighting  of course mata  lol..;D

Noticed at the bottom it said copyright 2008, maybe the site hasn't had an overhaul since then hence why it still says major sponsor?  Is that even related?  thanks for letting me deposit another 2c

jjai link said:
we need to have the delmege logo somewhere on our playing attire .. call me superstious, but we had success when the delmege name was on our playing gear , we need to get the delmege name on our kit again he doesnt have to be the major sponsor , maybe have it on the shorts or sleeve, but we need delmege  name somewhere ..  im real superstious....

p.s without the infighting  of course mata  lol..;D

How good would it be to have all of our premiership winning sponsors on the one jersey?  Delmege, Wormald....  not sure if I can forgive Pepsi for dumping us for the Sharks during the SL war, but we had some good times in that jersey.

Matabele link said:
I reckon ADT would be more appropriate for the current era.
why is Alan Thompson our CEO now

I think you are getting confused with P & O

Well, if we can't afford to spend the full salary cap value on players, how do you expect him to have the dosh to fork out on a website update?  ;D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8