Deja vus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Raiders led 18-0 at halftime with a 3-2 penalty count in their favour.

Now it is 18-10 and the penalty count is 3-7.  The Broncos have been perfect for 30 minutes while the Raiders cough up 5 penalties.  Sound familiar?

Bloody refs.

ive watched probably 13 out of 16 games this season and i think we have had only one blow out scoreline and that was soffs vs the chickens last sunday.

It seems every time a team gets a roll on and sprints away to a lead the losing side gets a leg up (through penalties) back in the game

Funny how all we are hearing in the media and an espeically the section owned by news ltd is how close the games have been this year

I smell a massive rat.

Deja Moo more like it

(the feeling ive come across this bullsh1t before for those unsure)

and i was thinking the exact same thing on the drive home from work listening to the second half

It couldn't be true, if a conspiracy is the suggestion. Media interests do want close games but the refs aren't clever enough to pull that off. The more likely explanation is poor eyesight (and general incompetence).

Betting has become a major fixture now too. And noone is above putting money on one way or another.

Another thing to, it seems hard that the betting agencies can make money any other way with the live betting that is now in the game. Alot of big players would be hedging there bets during the game.

For instance, if Manly at 2.20 for the win and Parra are at 1:50. Manly start to win, all those that put money on parra are looking at Manly (now at 1.80) as an escape. The bookies don't make as much money anymore, so what do that do? makes sure that they don't get the 1.80 but the original 1.5.

Has Fro been on here to correct the spelling or is he only adept in English or not as pedantic as me.

Deja vous!!!!!  You could be on to something. Even the Canbra game tonight was the same. What really galls me is refs asking the men on the box what the count it. They should just ref what is in front of them.

I have to confess this present generation is corrupting me.  Near enough is good enough.

But when it comes to Canberra, or inland NSW in general, you can nenver be far enough away.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2