deja moo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
The feeling ive heard this bull**** before

manly are getting robbed by the ref yet again.

We are obviously not supposed to win this year.

Dont bother with the finals

I'd rather we get dudded in these games than in a few weeks time.

We'll be right for the get-square during the finals.

Remember Joeys spray on the edge of the semis last year. It got them one victory (over us) and so maybe Des needs to spend $10 k for the same sort of attention.

the sad thing is the premiership could be decided by a refs mistake rather than a piece of brillance by a player.

Friday nite the dogs lose the ball and it goes back so far back even blind freddy could have made the call what does the dope with the wistle do awards the drizzle the feed from that they score and run away with it.

Saturday nite titans vs sharks they award a penalty to the scum instead of a line drop out because they fell for a dive.

Then two of the 3 games yesterday.

Thats just one round and we have over 50% of matches being turned because of inept officals.

Lets be honest its been going down hill since the News ltd loyal refs (harrigan, grant, clark, archer and simpkins) knifed mick stone in the back in 2000. They then went for refs coaches who havent been refs (louis and now finch) its time they get a former ref without an ego in there coaching these guys. Harrigans not the answer because the **** is too arrogant to admit he makes mistakes, get someone like mander or mccallum into the role and start making these bastards accountable.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4