Define a tackle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not saying he should be fined, but does Robinson's comment constitute referee criticism? Or does uncle Nick get it all pushed to one side?

Looking at the photo on nrl.com I can see why Thaiday is called 'third man in thaiday' (ok, 3rd man thaiday) as the pic shows him getting pwned by 4 rooster players.

Not saying he should be fined, but does Robinson's comment constitute referee criticism? Or does uncle Nick get it all pushed to one side?

Looking at the photo on nrl.com I can see why Thaiday is called 'third man in thaiday' (ok, 3rd man thaiday) as the pic shows him getting pwned by 4 rooster players.
Can you imagine little Toddy.....
"Please uncle Nick I have to fine you 10K....
Oh sorry I'll fix it. I'll fine Manly instead."

It's Dylan Napa - you actually think he goes through anything like a thought process on the field?
Yep - his thought process simple.
My job is to belt a player and give us back the edge.
Personally a fan of this attitude, can change a game and lift your team mates.

I always thought Napa was a hot head loose cannon prone to give away crucial penalties. Guess I was wrong.
Not really mate...that’s about spot on....unconventional tackle style that is perfect for disaster....this 1 is simply a big hit that both defender and attacker got wrong

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8