Defensive is key in 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I know the South's side scored 5 tries but at least 3 were kicks that were almost impossible to stop including magical tap back, off post into arm and a pretty pinpoint South's kicking game.
Thing is, this Manly side showed more line speed, numbers in tackles and urgency in general in a most part solid defensive display
I have no doubt Flanagan is behind the extra grit, Seinold has changed the defensive structures and Dymock the aggressive sprinkles.....the Attitude starts with defence and I think the side will improve in this area, due to new fresh systems needed in the modern game and the players buying into the new coaches with the belief and willingness to carry it out.
Tonight was only a trial, but it was evident even missing key players there is an increase in defensive intensity and if this is to continue and only improve, this team at full strength will be a definite contender.
Defence is key and I reckon exactly what our "new" coaching staff will build the season around, as the side has major pointscoring abilty.....and will only fire more on the back of strong defence.

certainly a different feel about the side out there last night. And I don’t mean just the fresh faces. I’m excited to see where this coaching unit takes us in 2023. If our key players stay fit and firing we are a big chance in 2023.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4