Defense?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Where has our water tight defense gone? We are starting too look lazy, like the bloke next to me will take the tackle lazy.

The first 6 rounds we concede just 8 tries.

In the last two rounds we concede 10??? WTF?

Its a worry. !pray:

Is it a coincidence that Burns has been out the last 2 weeks when we have had the worse defence????? I don't think so!

I think it is a coincedence, just my opinion though.

The main reason out defence was so good those 1st 6 games was our scrambling d, that is what has been missing and it is hard to keep going all year, you will be broken eventually

even when we were letting in stuff all, it was still worrying me that we didnt come up to meet the defence much, and i still have that concern. Teams are gaining easy metres and are allowed to set up their plays under less pressure

In contrast to that look at the new Tigers d, they are moving up aggressively and are reaping the benefits the past 2 weeks

Orford doesn't seem to follow the defensive pattern at all. He's always rushing up and keeps missing one on ones.

Ok, here's my 2 bob.

I'm not worried about the defence from today. 30 points yeah it is ugly BUT I think that sort of win is one that can kick start our year. When was the last time we point 46 or more points passed a team??

I know it's only canberra.. bu that is the first game in a long time I have seen us carving up in attack.. it was good to watch.

Hopefully we can get that attack going with the first few rounds defence!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4