• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I was impressed in our composure. Melbourne really put it to us in the second half. In many ways it was a semi final style game.

I was worried about our mistake rate in the second half, allowing them to hammer us but we hung on well. I was impressed with the way we controlled the last ten minutes when field goals started to come into the equation.

We only play Melbourne once this year and so it was good to get the points.

20 points to Manly with a bye to come!!!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Yep, Melbourne threw everything they had at us. The boys just stood up and didn't give them an inch.

There were about 5 or 6 times in that second half that I just said to myself, ****, their in. And someone would pull something out of nowhere and save us.

120% from every player on the ground tonight.

The defence is on. Remember at the start of last season Hasler came out with statement about coming up with a ground-breaking defensive structure.

18 months later he has delivered. It is very similar to the Fulton system of the mid-90s but they have the ability to go up and in if needed.

We just kept turning up!!!

It was unreal.. fatty vautin said it best when he said "Manly this year (07) aren't the flashiest team in the competition but you know what? Every bloke in a Maroon and White jumper is playing for their teammate"

Was awesome, origin style stuff

They keep coming and Kite, Matai, Watmough and co kept smashing them

The best advertisement for our defense was the Matt King run where he finished with 6 Manly players on top of him

KE, I was watching the game with my old boy.. and he said "how did he stay in?"

I replied "who cares, look how many of us showed the committment to get back there!"

Was awesome, origin style stuff

They keep coming and Kite, Matai, Watmough and co kept smashing them

The best advertisement for our defense was the Matt King run where he finished with 6 Manly players on top of him
I was going to say the same thing. showed immense desperation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4