• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Tonight was not the best spectacle I have seen but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Manly smash those slimey Eels for most of the night in defence. The hits were sensational and the Eels had few answers once the game settled down.

I was disappointed in the two soft tries but apart from this we were sensational. Seeing them work together warmed an old Sea Eagle's heart.

I can forgive Stewart for the first try, he may have got him if it wasn't for some bad luck but the second one was shocking, who was that? Rose?

I saw Monaghan running across to "try" and get to Taia for that try but I don't really think it was him at fault.. i didn't see.. i normally watch the replay once or twice so no doubt i'll let you know who it was.

That dissapointing because it was soft.. but I was thinking along the same lines as the commentators when they said "sometimes when your ahead like that you don't take as much pride in your defence" I wish they would but I don't blame them.

very average spectacle. I thought matai came back well. Very littlw was used of Burns despite orford's average form. All players were solid without being brilliant, except orford who has been disappointing. Still, a win is a win, but Des has to do something about the lack of space/creativity in the backline.Noticed a few people in the crowd talking about brett's softness in returning the footy...gotta agree...but he'll be in a blue jumper in the next couple of years

I saw Monaghan running across to \"try\" and get to Taia for that try but I don't really think it was him at fault.. i didn't see.. i normally watch the replay once or twice so no doubt i'll let you know who it was.
I think Monas attempt at Smith after Stewy 2 slipped over was a desperate bid to knock the ball loose as he was close enough to fall over in a waist high tackle

I dont think the defense was average. There was a bit of sting in every tackle.

And parramatta aren't the hopeless nuffies we all take them for (on the field). They are a good attacking team.

How good is Robbo? He's as safe as any winger going around. I can't believe how well he has claimed the 2 jumper as his own.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4