Defence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Of what I've seen in two games our defence has really aimed up so far. Since winning the GF our defence has been terrible and there are a few factors for that.

Now with Donny Singe and the Salty Chicken we are not fading in the second half.

There's never a truer saying that defence wins you matches.

Gould admitted that our defence battered the feather dusters into submission. Our attitude was great and the new young blokes stepped up.

What a performance from the 17. This should boost their confidence and when our big guns come back hopefully we'll still give game time to players like Mauro, Robinson, Harrison and co.

Our depth in the forwards isn't as bad as first thought, in fact pretty good. If we can get our backup backs healthy we are looking good not only for this season but seasons to come.

There was so much enthusiasm in defence from the young blokes out there today and it spread to the older players as the game went on.  Actually, I wonder if we would have been as good with all our stars on deck?

Our defence on the line, particularly out wide was fairly dodgy it must be said.

This shouldn't detract from what was a great effort by the boys though - Probably just inexperience in terms of marking up/calling was the reason...I hope!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2