Decisions to be made for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By the way welcome aboard Conanau!!!

I though Kitey's last few games were much better, and he was looking good last Friday as well until knocked out, so give him another year IMO.

conanu..............sounds like the name for a south pacific airline.

Air Conanu...........fly over lots of water with us !

Mark from Brisbane link said:
By the way welcome aboard Conanau!!!

I though Kitey's last few games were much better, and he was looking good last Friday as well until knocked out, so give him another year IMO.

Hey mark - has there been any updates on how the trip went last week - normally there are a few threads/photos etc.  Havent spotted any here or MWSE.

trade kite he is to boring and soft get rid of wolfman too he has lost the plot should have kept hargraeves and cutho and somebody get some mongrel into t-rex he more like a dodo bird.

conanu link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=181721.msg242061#msg242061 date=1252976397]
Kite has to go, or have a year off.  He's got that backing into tackles thing happening again.  Maybe he's just not into it anymore.  

I think alot of people have forgotten that Kite lost his father after the GF last year and that is a big thing in anyones life. To be honest when i lost my own father things outside of family seem to pale into insignificance, that considered he didnt have that bad of a season just a little of the pace i would expect a good break from now till next year wil do him good i reckon he will go alright next year as will Perry, Cross, King and George that will be some front row!!
[/quote]

I dont think anyone has forgotten but after 6 months at work on a 6 figure salary most people would be expecting the ass if they were performing like that.

PS Con - great idea to drop the S off your last name

bretta23 link said:
trade kite he is to boring and soft get rid of wolfman too he has lost the plot should have kept hargraeves and cutho and somebody get some mongrel into t-rex he more like a dodo bird.

I hear Des is looking for an advisor that can advise on what players to keep and get rid of for next season.

Well Des your search is over, we have your man for you.

Bretta, good to read something sensible on this thread besides my own.  I couldn't get over how soft Kite was in Melbourne.  Should have sucked it in and wobbled back into the defense line.  Did us out of one interchange. 

ManlyBacker link said:
Kite has been a favorite of mine for a long time, but when he gets shadowed by the King Dog then you know it hasn't been a big year :)

I do not think he has been over shadowed....King has stepped up and started to play better whilst Kite has slipped back

If you look at the stats for the year (compared to last)

Errors
Player Mtrs Tcks Err Pen
Jason King
111.6 23.4 2 3
Brent Kite
128 23 10 10
Josh Perry
101 20.7 10 17

Errors
Player Mtrs Tcks Err Pen
Jason King
89.3 21.9 5 6
Brent Kite
101.2 26.2 4 9
Josh Perry
78.6 20.8 8 13

You can see that Kite is down on last year for meters but up for tackles. King is down (there were only a limited number of games for him last year) but he is still behind Kite

Kite has not performed to the standard we expect but he has still not been awful

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2