Dear Roger Ramjet.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One would have to question the validity of 2 weeks in a row the Sharks coming back & winning at 24-0 down especially away from home. I smell something very fishy... ohh fishy, get it!!!

the mauler said:
ManlyArmy said:
'

Originally Posted by Rooster Chris
Oh we have a chookpen keyboard tough guy.... Get a life you farking jerk. Been a roosters supporter for 36 years and tonights game was disgraceful, but probably not to you because your whole life is probably like that you grub.
Fark off you fair whether imbecile, I'm not the won threatening to hand back my membership you soft ....

Oh and for the record i've been a supporter for nearly 40 Years also. My kids are members as well. Is your boyfreind also a roosters supporter?

Oh dear, their turning on each other.... Lol

Roger and his band of Roosters tail-gunners

Yeah I think (hope) that's their season gone!

To lose like that should send enough doubt /shockwaves through that joint to make em fodder when things go down to the wire now.

SBWurst is simply cruising around as a stowaway til he can fire up for his next challenge, back in Rugby.

One fan reckons the Roosters only play as well as their opposition. We have done the same all year. I don't know if it is complacency or if teams are structuring their training to peak for the big games. Maybe Tooves flogged our boys in training last week because he thought we could still get away with a win against the Dogs with no halves? Robinson may have done the same with the Roosters?

In the grand scheme of things neither loss will mean much come the end of the year.

That is common in all contests, as the adrenaline wouldn't kick in as much for a weak opponent.

Manly beat the Sharks 26-0, we showed them the respect :D

2014 Trifecta - Minor Premiership - Premiership - Last Team to keep the Sharks Scoreless :p

Dan said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
the mauler said:
The Chookpen site has crashed... Lol.. Just like their team!!

Too many fans trying to get on there and post in the "Why does SBW's hair still look immaculate after 80 minutes of NRL ? Isn't he a forward ?" thread.
He's a Dapper Dan man. ;)
"My hair....!!"

Stole it, and it is now my avatar

Well, now that I've seen it as a larger pic, my reading has now been corrected. At first glance when I saw it last night as your avatar, I thought that it said "Diaper Dan" and that is still most probably what I will think of when I see it. :D

AD-DiaperDan226.jpg

mozgrame said:
SUCKED IN DICKHEAD!!!!!

I think that you are picking on the wrong Chooks fan. Roger_Ramjet isn't too bad for an opposition supporter. "Premiers" is the one with the "Troll" attitude.

He was the one who told Mark to "harden the f... up and get over yourself"
and asked RiverEagle "Were you born this stupid or did it come to you nturally?" and "you are dumber than i thought. No wonder you support Manly!"

He had quite a few trolling posts in last week's 'Game Day' thread with the worst of which were deleted but here are a few examples of his posts that were left:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Game-Day-Manly-v-KFC-Round-16-2014?pid=580134#pid580134

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Game-Day-Manly-v-KFC-Round-16-2014?pid=580406#pid580406

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Game-Day-Manly-v-KFC-Round-16-2014?pid=580899#pid580899

globaleagle said:
^ wow we interpret things a lot different!

I wasn't saying that they (the links) were bad but they were still posts trying to provoke a response and as for the non-linked examples, an outsider who starts attacking regulars is still part of the Troll description as far as I'm aware.

get-attachment.jpg

Yeah GE I agree with @Jethro

In context, and with the worst of it actually removed, Premiers wasn't here for respectful banter.

And after last night, pretty sure we won't have to tolerate him for a while...lol!

How sweet it is.

Well that doesn't mean you have to take long showers together (heartbreak ridge - c.eastwood)

I didn't click the links (I already know premiers should be tossed outta here), but I meant that I don't see any value in having RR here on the site either.

Neither of you have to agree with me, but you have to live with the shame that in doing so, you're wrong! :p lol

globaleagle said:
Well that doesn't mean you have to take long showers together (heartbreak ridge - c.eastwood)

I didn't click the links (I already know premiers should be tossed outta here), but I meant that I don't see any value in having RR here on the site either.

Neither of you have to agree with me, but you have to live with the shame that in doing so, you're wrong! :p lol

What value! you do some of your best work on the outside trolls GE.

Jethro said:
mozgrame said:
SUCKED IN DICKHEAD!!!!!

I think that you are picking on the wrong Chooks fan. Roger_Ramjet isn't too bad for an opposition supporter. "Premiers" is the one with the "Troll" attitude.

He was the one who told Mark to "harden the f... up and get over yourself"
and asked RiverEagle "Were you born this stupid or did it come to you nturally?" and "you are dumber than i thought. No wonder you support Manly!"

He had quite a few trolling posts in last week's 'Game Day' thread with the worst of which were deleted but here are a few examples of his posts that were left:

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Game-Day-Manly-v-KFC-Round-16-2014?pid=580134#pid580134

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Game-Day-Manly-v-KFC-Round-16-2014?pid=580406#pid580406

http://www.silvertails.net/forum/Thread-Game-Day-Manly-v-KFC-Round-16-2014?pid=580899#pid580899

I love a smiling face Jethro, and you know I like you mate, but stuff him! Unless he wants to change his preference in bird species, he should stay on his own site. I've never felt the need to go to another site to "banter" with the locals. He should go to league united or somewhere to do that.

Trolls are trolls. Some are just harder to spot mate. ;)

globaleagle said:

Well you know the saying goes GE, ''Save power, shower with a friend!''

And I actually do agree...The mods are far more lenient on rogue supporters than I would be.

Disclaimer: I haven't even seen Heartbreak Ridge.

mozgrame said:
I love a smiling face Jethro, and you know I like you mate, but stuff him! Unless he wants to change his preference in bird species, he should stay on his own site. I've never felt the need to go to another site to "banter" with the locals. He should go to league united or somewhere to do that.

Trolls are trolls. Some are just harder to spot mate. ;)

Fair enough :)

RiverEagle said:
Well you know the saying goes GE, ''Save power, shower with a friend!''

And I actually do agree...The mods are far more lenient on rogue supporters than I would be.

Disclaimer: I haven't even seen Heartbreak Ridge.

OMG

Your homework today is to go to the pirate bay, download heartbreak ridge and watch it.

clint eastwood plays a grizzled war veteran charged with turning a group of misfits into a crack fighting regiment despite his useless lieutenant and cynical major.

party on!

There's a bunch of drunk aussies near my house!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4