Dear news ltd publications

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Dear Sirs
I would like to offer my most warm and sincerest thank you to you and all the hacks who have this week put pen to paper to incite this hatred towards our great club

Thank You

Ben Dorries
Paul Kent
Trent Hile
And all the other alleged journalist at your paper you have incited this anti manly hysteria

You have done more to help our premiership cause than you will ever know.

You would have fuelled the great coach Des Hasler's siege mentality into overdrive and as a result I think you have ensured the NRL Premiership will come over the Spit bridge for the 8th time on Sunday night.

Regards a Very Grateful Manly Fan
Cam Smith

I went looking on the Terrorgraph website this morning for a "contact us" link but my search appeared to be futile.

have made changes to original post anyone else have suggestions if i can find email addresses I will send it i Will also be posting it on twitter

Cambo i think this would do more harm than good - I would drop the Rex Hunts & Parasites.

the rex hunt part is gone when i send it your right

Lsz you airy fairy marketing maN (jokes) what do u think instead of parasites.

cheers mate edited

tweeted and mentioned Fox sports, Tele sport and Courier Mail Sport

And to think i almost worked for your company many moons ago....(well consulted..)

Love your work cliffy! Absolute ****e and hate everywhere....strange the level of hate i see everywhere! But they can suck on our trophies balls when we win! I think its a matter by how much i will be more devastated if we loose this year than 2007. I firmly believe this years team is better than 2008 as much as i loved the beaver!

firechild said:
I went looking on the Terrorgraph website this morning for a "contact us" link but my search appeared to be futile.

I sent an email to this address....

[email protected]

But if you want the contact us in full its right at the bottom of the telegraph.com.au site

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6