Dear Manly - time to stand up and make us proud v NQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Manly are $3.72 against the Cowchildren.

Everyone has written Manly off.

Time to stand up and make us proud.

Foran - its time to turn the clock back to 2011 and show the passion and intensity you did against the Roosters.
Team - fresh, rested, ok without Cherry...but - no excuses. The best backline in the NRL just 10 months ago is virtually intact and healthy.
Stand up and win this footy game.
Show us why Manly is better than everyone else and the best club in the land to be a supporter of.

It's time to stop the crap. Mark Manly's 1500 game with a proud victory and let's turn the season around.

The talent is there, I want to see the passion tomorrow night.

NYEagle

Last edited:
I really hope we win this one as it is the most important game of the year so far.

This is good and honest sentiment and you would like to think we will get a strong performance against a Cowpokes team that has to be a bit depleted after the origin game.

We have to somehow match their go forward and get in Thurston's face as he is their pulse.

My concern with Manly is we just dont seem to have enough points in us. On average were are nearly 8 points a game down on last season, that really needs to improve.

It's not the backs I am worried about. However if we can't dominate after Origin with no one in it and freshened up than it will be a loooong year.

I can see late changes being made to our team. Tom Turbo and Hodges MUST come in.
If not then where are our points going to come from?

Dear Mr/Ms Sea Eagle 4 Life,
Thank you for your application to join the World Championship Insult Team. Unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but please don't give up. We will welcome your next application.
Yours etc.

He's having fun at the avatar picture.

Problem here is if we play really well and get beaten by 10 points everyone thinks the world has ended.

We rarely see a "they played really well" post when we get beaten.

If the boys can keep it to under 12 point loss it will be a decent effort imo. People need to face the fact we have a weak playing roster and its highly likely we will finish in the bottom 6.

That said. GO MANLY.

Problem here is if we play really well and get beaten by 10 points everyone thinks the world has ended.

We rarely see a "they played really well" post when we get beaten.

If the boys can keep it to under 12 point loss it will be a decent effort imo. People need to face the fact we have a weak playing roster and its highly likely we will finish in the bottom 6.

That said. GO MANLY.

Completely disagree, sorry mate. I think we have an amazing roster, even with the injury toll.

I think its attitude, culture, energy and commitment letting us down.

Great post @NYEagle

Manly are $3.72 against the Cowchildren.

Everyone has written Manly off.

Time to stand up and make us proud.

Foran - its time to turn the clock back to 2011 and show the passion and intensity you did against the Roosters.
Team - fresh, rested, ok without Cherry...but - no excuses. The best backline in the NRL just 10 months ago is virtually intact and healthy.
Stand up and win this footy game.
Show us why Manly is better than everyone else and the best club in the land to be a supporter of.

It's time to stop the crap. Mark Manly's 1500 game with a proud victory and let's turn the season around.

The talent is there, I want to see the passion tomorrow night.

NYEagle
Good post @NYEagle :)

That's all we want to see. While we desperately_need the two competition points to stay in the hunt for 2015, I just want to see some pride shown in the Manly jersey. I'm not *quite* prepared to write off this season. In patches we've been pretty good. But percentage wise it's been very, very small patches. Minute even :(

Foran needs to stand up. He's been bloody average for a damn long time. Injured or not, he's better than that and hasn't been a shadow of the player he was a few years ago. And it's not like he's old.....just appears disinterested or uncommitted in general.

A solid 80 minute effort from the forwards, give our star studded but under performing backline a platform to work with and give it to these pussies. What are they looking for 8/9 wins on the trot?

They're due a loss, they'll be a little tired after origin duty and I reckon they'll underestimate us. That and they've been our bitchez for like EVER! So yeah let's smash em :)

Completely disagree, sorry mate. I think we have an amazing roster, even with the injury toll.

I think its attitude, culture, energy and commitment letting us down.

Great post @NYEagle

I agree @Ryan but its these attributes that are the difference between a great roster and a poor roster..

What I am curious to see on Saturday night, if he is over his injury and plays, is how Foran will go given that DCE is out injured?

Will the real Kieran Foran stand up on Saturday night?

I don't know about anyone else, but I just get the feeling that all this contracts crap (starting with the Gifty episode last year) has led to tension between DCE and Foran. Maybe without DCE on the field Foran will come good?

I won't be tipping us this week. Based on recent form they should have us covered by 20, and that's based on DCE playing. Without DCE and probably Mateo who are we relying on for creativity in attack ? Foran ? T-Red ?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6