Dear god this can't be true....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I bet zorba still carries the old brick analog mobile wondering why it never rings. lol

On a serious note this is part on the media managers job, if he can't do it then it time to put someone else in his place who can.

DSM5 link said:
I really do think that Zorba's time has come.  Like Mubarak, some have to be pushed.

So it's ok to open up on Peter Peters (right or wring), but not Graham Lowe. Matt Orford abuse is fine, but Tony Williams is not. Complaining about sponsorship acquisition is negative, but complaining about communication and marketing is fine and positive.

You, sir, are an idiot.

I agree with Ryan here.....so many double standards where the hate of one person is accepted over hate of another aspect,i agree there are retards here,or maybe they are smart enough to keep the hate towards their current target

Calling it hate may be a little far, but everyone has their own favorites, and human nature being what it is we all think ours is the most valid.

In the grand scheme of things our opinions arent worth 2 pounds of pigeon poop.

but i agree with most of what you said there Shane, and I know that won't happen often :)

I didn't say I 'hate' anyone Shane.  If Ryan and yourself think that Zorba's doing a fine job, then say it. 

I find the use of the word retards very offensive Shane and you should delete it from your post. 

I agree tookey (don't whether you are serious or not). I used it the other day w/o thinking and regretted it immediately afterwards.

MB when you know of familes with disabled children and the constant struggle they go through every day with little or no support I think we could do without using that word because I know it would offend them.

Besides that are thousands of other words that can be used to describe some of the posters on this site.

DSM5 link said:
I didn't say I 'hate' anyone Shane.  If Ryan and yourself think that Zorba's doing a fine job, then say it. 
  Is Zorba media manager or football manager?  His title seems to shift a lot.  We also have advertisements running for membership managers, social media managers etc etc.  Who is placing these adverts, because whoever is would suggest they are responsible for it.

Personalities aside, it seems the whole show is a dog's breakfast.  And that starts with the GM/CEO. 

I think Zorba is an awful media manager,thats not the point of my post

I agree on most things,besides the Ox hate,there is many fish to be fried, we cant just try to fry one at a time,make a ****ing bbq and be done with it,if you read my full post Tookey it leads to them acting retarded,not being retarded

Steve Gigg is the Football Manager

And a young girl Jessica (sorry don't know any other details) is supposed to be doing  the website and social media...it appears she loves the social media part of things which is not unusual for young girls as to the website..Mmmm

ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE

EXECUTIVE

Scott Penn
Chairman, Director & Co-owner

Max Delmege
Director & Co-owner

Graham Lowe
Chief Executive Officer

COMMERCIAL

Kieran Houlahan
Merchandise and Sponsorship Manager

Joseph Marrone
Sales Executive

John Beaumont
Sales Executive

Natale Haupapa
Merchandise and Sales Executive

Kyra Parker
Administration Operations Manager

Natalie Dias
Membership Coordinator

Samantha Best
Membership Consultant

Irene Krilich
Membership Consultant

Peter Peters
Media Manager

Mary Finkelsen
Events & Marketing Manager
Alicia Keogh
Events Coordinator and Game Day Operations

Jessica Ivers
Reception and Website Content Producer

FINANCE

Wayne Honeywood
Financial Controller

Gavin Cowan
Finance and Marketing Assistant

TEAMS

Des Hasler
Head Coach

Steve Gigg
Football Manager

Deanne Lees
Community Relations & Team Operations Manager

Grace Alder
Community Relations

JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT

Melissa Vayro
NRL Foundation Development Officer

from the mwse site

Jessica Ivers (thanks didn't know her last name) is the person who is supposed to "do" the website / social media, as to who instructs her and what to actually say.........your guess!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Jessica Ivers (thanks didn't know her last name) is the person who is supposed to \"do\" the website / social media, as to who instructs her and what to actually say.........your guess!

That's my point Mark our structure is obviously not working. This is why we look amatuerish.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4