Dead man walking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He picked off Dylan Brown last time, I'd love to see him axe Moses this time around

Some of Horhay's recent work below

Believe it or not ?
But Faecal matta have a couple of Browns.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just to clarify on the couple of Browns quote ,before I get strung up by the Hurt feelings mob for being racist.
I was referring to Nathan & Dylan Brown.
Again,just to clarify.

While I may be a cooling ember on the bonfire of life - not knowing that two browns a Parra make - I'd be legitimately shocked if anyone thought you meant anything else.

Also, well done on that supercoach thingie, amazing what happens when Canadian dwellers are allowed to enter things!

Just to clarify on the couple of Browns quote ,before I get strung up by the Hurt feelings mob for being racist.
I was referring to Nathan & Dylan Brown.
Again,just to clarify.

I'm sitting in a San Churro cafe pissing myself laughing (by myself btw) at your post in front of two Korean chicks. Not a good look.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8