DCE will have a blinder against Cowboys...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is written in the stars.

Drove for two hours today, and saw FOUR cars with a numberplate featuring the letters "DCE"...

Not that I'm superstitious at all, mind. Or clutching at straws...
Hope your right but this could also mean DCE is going to do something bad! But I think he will enough motivation to perform

It is written in the stars.

Drove for two hours today, and saw FOUR cars with a numberplate featuring the letters "DCE"...

Not that I'm superstitious at all, mind. Or clutching at straws...

And watch Jamie Lyon lift to a higher level now that the weight of deciding his future is lifted.

It should be a ripper!!

I've been waiting for the penny to drop with this guy for two seasons now. With Morgan and Milford carving up, he will be lucky to play rep football again...and to think there were many on here who thought he was just going to waltz into the Australian captaincy. I don't think he is a bad footballer, but he had a couple of stellar seasons with our star studded lineup and now he has come back to the pack.

You can say the same about Foran then?? All I know is when DCE plays we win games on most occasions, when Foran played we lost games! When we had a good solid forward pack he played out of his skin. Last year our forwards were, to put it mildly, not so good & still DCE played well & we won games. Having a team that has been chopped & changed so many times over the past years hasn't helped at all. Once our team is settled I think you will find DCE back to his best!

I've been waiting for the penny to drop with this guy for two seasons now. With Morgan and Milford carving up, he will be lucky to play rep football again...and to think there were many on here who thought he was just going to waltz into the Australian captaincy. I don't think he is a bad footballer, but he had a couple of stellar seasons with our star studded lineup and now he has come back to the pack.
Agree with everything you've said Snake. Last season I hammered him for his form and how he conducted himself during contract negotiations. This season Iv backed off for the first quarter of the season to see how he plays. But in the games he has played he certainty doesn't look a player worthy of million a year contract. Doesn't hold a candle to superstar halves and 5/8ths of years gone by. The likes of Toovey, C Lyons, Hasler, Orford, Johns, Langer, W Lewis, Lockyer, Thurston all dominated there respected teams and turned the players next to them into better players. And his form has be average at best for a year, certainly can't put it all down to injury. Just my opinion though.
Anyway I pray he proves me wrong over the next few seasons.

I also saw a DCE number plate yesterday evening driving home from work. I hope you are onto something Freagle.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8