DCE update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Its been an hour since someone started a thread on DCE, I'm starting to get worried.

Has anyone heard anything??

If not, why not??

I can't deal with the suspense...

someone help.....

he'll sign with the best team in the comp. no need to worry.

just the manager is stirring up the pot to get a higher cut and media loves manly bashing

Fro - get a hobby.

I know go back and spell-check a few old posts and correct them.

Here try this one just for luck-

Acordingg to Kensian econnomic theery econnomic rationnalism willl alow the strongg t2 servive andd lt th week perishh.

Hoope thiis helpps u.:D

On a serious note however, 'Keynesians believe that prices, and especially wages, respond slowly to changes in supply and demand, resulting in periodic shortages and surpluses, especially of labor.'

I think there is a little bit too much demand for a commodity (DCE). For DCE was paid what he was worth early in his career and now the demand has now increased for his services. Therefore the price for those services would also increase.

sigh - I hope the club can keep these guys but if not there is always someone else coming along it seems.

Breaking News

DCE has KFC for lunch and the club nutrionist is filthy at him and wants a healthy eating KPI in his next contract.

CLUB IN CRISIS

(and 3 acronyms in the one post Top that Fro :) )

I have a photo taken of him yesterday with one of my FB friends. She is one of the teachers of Healthy Harold and Daly was there to help promote him. Daly stands proudly in the photo wearing his Manly polo shirt looking like a giant compared to my friend.

further to my previous update

He ordered a bacon and cheese zinger burger
reg chips
600 ml pepsi
small gravy and 3 dinner roles

no wonder our russia born Nutritionist Ane-exoria Nervosa was pissed at him

Cambo said:
further to my previous update

He ordered a bacon and cheese zinger burger
reg chips
600 ml pepsi
small gravy and 3 dinner roles

no wonder our russia born Nutritionist Ane-exoria Nervosa was pissed at him

Orr has been already quoted saying that if DCE was at another club he could have afforded to upsize.

Out belmore way the berkas are better allegedly

Apparently Dce's manager can't be contacted

Orr's apparently out rowing.

Toovey (2.00pm 2GB news) is confident Dally will resign with the Eags. Seems like Manly are at Defcon 1 and are on the defensive big time.

Also Grill Team 2MMM. Podcast with Dally's Manager up and running if your interested

Fro said:
I'm more interested in your mum, Ive heard from a good source she's a good sort :)

are you confirming what we all knew fro
that you are a Mother f**ker:)

oh well I stand corrected....matie.

And Cam ive got a couple of kids so yeah i guess that makes sense :)

I think Oneyeagle's mum should be allowed to decide herself if she'd be interested in meeting Fro. You should, in the very least, present her with the opportunity Oneyeagle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6