DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
I'm over it like all the rest, but I've heard a whisper today DCE to announce this week he's off to the sharks..... Hope im hearing wrong.....

I'm over it like all the rest, but I've heard a whisper today DCE to announce this week he's off to the sharks..... Hope im hearing wrong.....

Mate of mine spoke to him yesterday ( or claimed he has) reckons he's gone to the Sharks.

Mate of mine spoke to him yesterday ( or claimed he has) reckons he's gone to the Sharks.
Oh well at least it will be sorted soon, lets hope we can keep foran then..... Tbh I didn't think we could keep both.... But who knows he hasn't announced anything yet.

he went there for a 'tour' and lunch after training today.
Damien Keogh (? spelling) said to media hounds after he thinks he'll stay at manly but reckons sharks are now second favourites. Watch the news run rampant with footage of him there today, tonight.

The trouble between DCE,Foran and Tooves must have been insurmountable (despite the new CEO's efforts) if this is true.The Titans were telling everyone they basically had him till the drugs saga and now he is supposedly off to the sharks, making us a poor third.

I could sort of understand a Qld lad going to the coast but the Sharks??? Tough to believe but who knows.Maybe the rift is that deep.

Manly stick by there own and if we lose these guys we don't need to throw a Manly great under a bus!

Foran to the Eels, Cherry to the Sharks, boy there's going to be some spare cash hanging around.

The trouble between DCE,Foran and Tooves must have been insurmountable (despite the new CEO's efforts) if this is true.The Titans were telling everyone they basically had him till the drugs saga and now he is supposedly off to the sharks, making us a poor third.

I could sort of understand a Qld lad going to the coast but the Sharks??? Tough to believe but who knows.Maybe the rift is that deep.

My mate suggested to me that Barba being there is a big attraction .

As much as I would love both of them to stay, I really don't think we desperately need to keep both to be successful. Halves are useless if your pack is getting beaten, which is what seems to be happening at Manly of late.

Souths won a premiership with Reynolds and Keary, and the Bulldogs made it to the big dance with Reynolds and Hodkinson; both sets of which could be deemed inferior to the DCE/Foran combination.

The game is changing, and good halves will always be valuable, but a monster pack seems to be more important in the modern game. If we can keep one of our halves, and give a young guy like Rudolph a run, we can spend some money on a decent prop and a decent ball playing back rower. Who knows, the balance might just be better than what we could have if both our halves chew up a large portion of the cap.

Just a thought.

Where are the Sharks getting all this supposed money from? They are broke. The residential development on their land will not get them out of the hole.

Monday is their day off. Toovey gave him his blessing to go to the Goldy last week. This does kind of reek of Orr trying to wring a few more dollars from someone.

But let's all stop for a moment and think of DCE - Sharks are offering 2.5M apparently, so this whole Titans drama has cost him 500K, although isn't our offer 3+?

Orr said he will meet with one more club tomorrow and then make a decision by the end of the week. The end of the week is our season launch so will the announcement come then?

Why does anyone think the player would tell anyone outside of his wife / partner or manager?

Has 2 be some sort of problem at the club for us 2 be having such a problem re signing these 2 players. I just don't think it's cash and the spotlight will start 2 fall on the relationship or lack of 1 between players and the coach.

Orr said he will meet with one more club tomorrow and then make a decision by the end of the week. The end of the week is our season launch so will the announcement come then?
The only squads with a half coming off contract are Parra and the Dogs, so I'd imagine this comes down to us and the Sharks.

They talk up him and Barba being besties but aren't him and Buhrer close too? Plus they've punted his arch nemesis as an act of good faith/house cleaning? This is all getting a bit high school for mine...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6