DCE or Foran - Who has been more honest?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

who has been more honest in their dealings and desire to play for Manly over the past 6 months

• DCE

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Foran

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • both selfish and self serving

Votes: 30 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do we have until Week 13 to change DCE's mind too? Another Gold Coast scandal would do nicely...
Lol I wish, dce is too good, if we're going to have any halves half as good as for and dce we must sign Hodkinson and Elgey, can't believe we're targeting piss boy carney
Then again at the high chance we get neither, I wouldn't mind signing Hurrell and putting Lyon 6, or signing Maloney and Sezer as 2nd option

We are not going to jump off from where we are at now with any replacement halves. But I think I'm gonna lose it if I see someone else suggest hodkinson. He is bog average. The eIon crossan of half backs. Bad hair, no attack, can kick a goal though. Not what we need, not even close.

images.jpg
Foran and Arthur LOL

Just an increase in our offer would do the trick. Good luck trying to convince Joke Kelly though.

What the **** is wrong with this guy?

Can you shed any light on what's going on bones? Is the club just fumbling there way through this, is it pure stubbornness at this point? Is zorba still grinding his axe on cherry? Are the penn's overstepping the mark in recruitment and retention? There has to be some kind of reason behind this debacle.

It is all academic now, yesterdays fish and chips wrappers even. The truth is the club stuffed up especially over DCE it seems and Foran was gone regardless. I resented how the circus engulfed our pre-season and start of this season, affecting our team, membership ect.

The club must learn from this and now move on. They are yesterdays men.

We are not going to jump off from where we are at now with any replacement halves. But I think I'm gonna lose it if I see someone else suggest hodkinson. He is bog average. The eIon crossan of half backs. Bad hair, no attack, can kick a goal though. Not what we need, not even close.
I'm sure if you were a fan back in 2010 you'll remeber how good hodgo was, and yeh sure his game isn't too great I wouldn't rate him as one of the best halfbacks but he knows the club, the players I reckon he could be a great player at manly

I'm sure if you were a fan back in 2010 you'll remeber how good hodgo was, and yeh sure his game isn't too great I wouldn't rate him as one of the best halfbacks but he knows the club, the players I reckon he could be a great player at manly
Plus, we don't have many other options, Maloney would be great as we need experience in the halvess if we're going for Elgey, but it'd be unlikely

Yes. I was a fan back then, he had his moments, but he was in a gun team with players who were much younger and who aren't gone.

He was always limited, good defender, good goal kicker. However he has no vision, no instinct and looks like a manufactured halfback rather than a natural one. He also has a horrible serious injury history.. He is not the answer.

I thought the danger signs were there when Foran started giving management advice as to what they should do with Matai's contract. At the end of the day he was there to play 5/8, not to give his opinions on how the club should be run or how to secure peace in the middle east. Too much pandering to him, may have cost us the real gun in DCE, albeit that DCE is a mercenary of the highest order.

Fair enough, don't know who else realistically could do the job, quality halves are rare these days which makes it even worse we lost Dce and Foran, on the bright side hopefully we get some big boppers in like Klemmer Tamou James

And just so I don't seem to critical,I would be looking at players like danny Frawley, lolohea, nikorima brothers, Ashley Taylor.

More experienced players. Lachlan Coote, ben Hampton, issac John,

They won't cost anywhere near hodkinson, seizer Mortimer etc. but the pay off could be the same. We are starting again anyway you cut it, so let's not pay overs for proven hacks.

Can you shed any light on what's going on bones? Is the club just fumbling there way through this, is it pure stubbornness at this point? Is zorba still grinding his axe on cherry? Are the penn's overstepping the mark in recruitment and retention? There has to be some kind of reason behind this debacle.
It's not bones it's his friend rothfield that's spreading the good news
imagesK2ZVY3XU.jpg

Yeah seriously what is going on????

It does seem that the Penn's are really not handling things well at all. And does Peter Peters really care about Manly???

Gosh and Penn/Kelly, I can't believe that they issued that statement for Foz but what about one for DCE??? It smacks of stench at management, it really does. And I am not happy at all.

Are they going to try and get rid of anyone that liked the quantum side?? I will always support Manly, but I will not tolerate muppets running the joint if they are being vindictive and down right stupid. Do they care for the club/fans or their own sense of self interest/ego?

How about a poll for 'have the Penn's been honest with the club/fans?

Last edited:
You have got to think Foran had to know that if he fronted up and said he was going 3 weeks ago we would have been a big show at keeping DCE. If he delayed his decision for that exact reason then that is just being bitter.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4