DCE not finding touch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Yet gain fails to find touch and Canberra score on their next set

Shifts momentum when the game was in the balance

He has been going well of late .... but in all honesty it not acceptable

Particularly as this is the 3rd or 4th one this season. (2 in one game at the beginning of the year) The superstar status aside, he is a recognised talented kicker (long and short), and that stat for this season is both unbelievable and unacceptable.

Particularly as this is the 3rd or 4th one this season. (2 in one game at the beginning of the year) The superstar status aside, he is a recognised talented kicker (long and short), and that stat for this season is both unbelievable and unacceptable.
Can only agree with this assessment. I was pretty much going to say the same thing. Once a season is poor, but you could say 'ok everyone makes mistakes'. But this is at least the 3rd time, which is very ordinary.

DCE has 1 glaring issue as team leader....lacks the ability to influence a game with his presence in the middle....watch Thurston/Cronk - All over the packs to lift & who needs to be where....DCE almost too nice....the quiet boy who gives the teacher an apple....personally think he has much more & if he improved this area , will go a long way toward getting to his top shelf potential.....

yep he farked up trying too hard for metres.

Its not like there was any breeze out there either, the raiders were 10 times as bad sleeping on the kickoff watching it go out over the sideline.

It's easy to knock DCE because of his price tag.But......
The amount of times he was left stranded in the 1st half without a runner is a problem that the coach should address. And I'm watching a replay and said the same during the match.
If he was playing with better players he would be far better, not to mention his ankle and the tackling he has to do.

I understand what you mean though, he needs support. I personally think Green will really allow him to play his running game. He's a better ball runner than organiser. I look forward to seeing him busting the line again.

A fit and healthy Parcell and Turbo will add to quite a good spine in 2017.

I just expect more from him cause he's out $10million dollar man....
Couldn't agree more....
Players make those mistakes mostly due to fatigue.
Green ain't Thurston but from what I've seen he's professional and I think will make a positive difference.

About Turbo giving up the chase on Rapana's 90 metre run.....Rapana had a 12 metre running start on him and Tom had to turn and chase (and still made a couple of metres on him over the first 50). But unless Rapana actually broke down Tom wasn't going to catch him and Tom knew that. What was the point in chasing hard for 90 metres when it was apparent that he wasn't going to get caught after the first 50?

As for Cherry....well, he stuffed it up. His kicks for touch are something he does need to work on.

what about if his failure to find touch costs you a grandfinal or sf ? swings momentum 360 degrees and demoralises your side ... probably will lead to points by the opposition like it did today and other times ...

Needs to be addressed by coaching staff

FFS Chez.... take deep breaths slow down and find touch ... take a step back.. relax... deeeep breaths and find touch :)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8