[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Does Jake get in the way too much ?
Not making excuses for DCE but Jake got more ball than Cust is that effecting DCE game , We have strike with Suli but he hardly gets the ball
Des seems to be resorting back to his Dogs days with forwards,Jake in this instance,becoming first receivers and we know how that turned out

I'll say it again. DCE needs a proper 5/8.

Seriously we should buy Green in mid season transfer seeing warriors have said he can move on then schuey in 2021.

Teams know we have 1 half and it shuts DCE down.

Last edited:
Teams know we have 1 half and it shuts DCE down.
Must be time for DCE to lock the scrum with instructions to 'tackle anything that moves and backup backup backup'......Dessie would be able to give hands on advice regarding this.

A new half pairing would also cause all sorts of confusion in the opposition.......wouldn't know who to shut down.

Not making excuses for DCE but Jake got more ball than Cust is that effecting DCE game , We have strike with Suli but he hardly gets the ball
I heard DCE cry out No! When Jake got the ball on the 4th setting up for an attacking play. Crocker the dumb arse passed it too him though.

Suli is only effective off depth and taking on a player one on one, but in saying that we should be offering Suli that option since he is not going to line run often enough.(It might generate a fast play the ball the next play getting the defence back pedaling so Marty can take advantage---instead of facing a wall of defenders and just bracing to be tackled)

Seriously how’s dce a league player he offers nothing can’t kick in goal to get a repeated set,can’t put a crossfield kick to our outside backs.Seriously what do they do at training ffs.

Seriously how’s dce a league player he offers nothing can’t kick in goal to get a repeated set,can’t put a crossfield kick to our outside backs.Seriously what do they do at training ffs.
Seems they don’t practice how to get a repeat set , like to know the stats on how many repeat sets they get , and haven’t scored a try off a kick this year apparently

I'm so sick of hearing that dce needs a halfback or 5/8 or foil. That he's a running 5/8. The guy is paid twice what 5/8 is paid and is on more money than immortals and hall of famers. He's paid an amount that has forced him to become a game manager, game breaker, last play option, captain etc etc. He just isn't up to it and I'm sick of the excuses. He's been a myth for years and has stuffed our team. It would be alright if he was good or at least consistent. Consistently sh*t and that's about it. I could cop him for 600k but 1.25mil is a joke. Give me Cleary, keary, Moses, brown, Flanagan, Townsend the list goes on. The guy somehow makes average opposition players shine. Outplayed by hunt tonight, Johnson, Pearce... hell he even makes darius boyd look good. If you're gonna churn out a half arsed effort each week, give back half the coin so we can actually sign someone to pick up the slack. I know I'm gonna cop some flack but I don't care, at least 4 knock ons, a bunch of sh*t kicks and a million inside balls to flat footed forwards for a 'settler' backs me up. He's nothing without Tom to make him look good. He's paid the money that should make average players in our team look good not the other way around. Queue the denialists

He's articulate and can kick field goals. Maybe we should enter a team in the NRL debating and dropkick competitions. :)

On current form does anyone expect him to retain his representative jerseys ?? Ben Hunt out played him tonight. You can give him all the excuses in the world (and he'll get them in spades as usual), but can anyone seriously say that this guy is playing good football at the moment ? Tonight started with some promise but then the headless chook appeared and the second half was a case of MIA. Do we take the captaincy from him and just let him try and play footy ? Let Thommo have the (c) next to his name.

On current form, I am hoping that Brisbane’s second team enters the comp next year and persuade the current QLD captain to be the face of their team.

I think DCE is in the elite halves group where time stands still, his problem is picking the right option when provided so many.

In all seriousness, it might be good for DCE and for the team to make someone else captain. Tommo would be a good choice. Probably the only choice. Anything that takes strain off DCE might help his game. Chances are he’d still be **** but he might be less ****.

He's articulate and can kick field goals. Maybe we should enter a team in the NRL debating and dropkick competitions. :)

On current form does anyone expect him to retain his representative jerseys ?? Ben Hunt out played him tonight. You can give him all the excuses in the world (and he'll get them in spades as usual), but can anyone seriously say that this guy is playing good football at the moment ? Tonight started with some promise but then the headless chook appeared and the second half was a case of MIA. Do we take the captaincy from him and just let him try and play footy ? Let Tho no have the (c) next to his name.
He’s going horrible but he’s a lock for the seven jersey in origin. Hunt just got dropped as a seven himself and has played great at 9 in previous origins. No one else in running so he ll do a Bradbury.

He’s going horrible but he’s a lock for the seven jersey in origin. Hunt just got dropped as a seven himself and has played great at 9 in previous origins. No one else in running so he ll do a Bradbury.
As a NSW supporter I hope you’re right.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8