[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And to those who keep saying trade DCE??? Who to? And who will you get in? Ash Taylor? Cleary isn't going to leave the Panthers. Do you really want Moses?
If you did jag someone we would again need to pay overs leaving us in exactly the same position down the line.

And to those who keep saying trade DCE??? Who to? And who will you get in? Ash Taylor? Cleary isn't going to leave the Panthers. Do you really want Moses?
If you did jag someone we would again need to pay overs leaving us in exactly the same position down the line.
There is no one anymore. All the pieces are in place. Green and foran off contract so getting either of them will help dce be better but i dont think that'll happen.

If only we got pearce back when we let Green go.... i said no dogboy at the time but i think those 2 would be the perfect halves combo. Pearce 7 dce 6
He would have been the perfect get - pity it fell through. I reckon if he had known Dessie was coming he would signed. Tuberculosis just didn't have the same appeal. Pearce and DCE would have worked really well I reckon.

But if you could get foran on say 500k?

Dogs would probably jump at itcto get him offbthe books.
Could be even lower than that once he's off contract. If he gets 500k it'll be from a desperate side. Reckon he owes Des for getting him his payday, 2 years at 400k per isn't out of the realms of possibility. As long as it doesn't cost us Schuster.

Could be even lower than that once he's off contract. If he gets 500k it'll be from a desperate side. Reckon he owes Des for getting him his payday, 2 years at 400k per isn't out of the realms of possibility. As long as it doesn't cost us Schuster.
Yes 400k-450k sounds about right.. how much is Thompson on? That will free up some cash for a 5/8th

Who else would go for him? Dogs need him unless they buy someone better but who? There young halves are crap..
Im sure Des is thinking about it or has at some stage.

S'funny

I'm sure Des isn't. But unless Des speaks I guess we wont know. Actually if Des speaks we still wont know. lol

Certainly carved up those tigers in their 34-6 loss didn't he?

But played 80 mins. Wont be long until his next 3 month injury lay off.

Maybe Wally Lewis? Cliffy? Someone a trophy is named after. They must be pretty good !

S'funny

I'm sure Des isn't. But unless Des speaks I guess we wont know. Actually if Des speaks we still wont know. lol

Certainly carved up those tigers in their 34-6 loss didn't he?

But played 80 mins. Wont be long until his next 3 month injury lay off.

Maybe Wally Lewis? Cliffy? Someone a trophy is named after. They must be pretty good !
To be fair DCE has a much better team than Foran around him and we got flogged by the sharks.. nothing would change if DCE was there instead of Foran.. could be worse

DCE can grubber really well when he decides to do it early and before he runs those extra steps into traffic and then trying those tricky inside kicks into the opposition legs. He needs to play with more patience and composure. He needs another good half in the side.

get yer teeth into this one then....

Don't be surprised if rugby league's best 'Mr Fix-it' - James Maloney - makes a return to the NRL in 2021.

Maloney's NRL career looked to be over when he jetted out to France with his family to join Catalans on a three-year Super League contract late last year.

But just four games into Maloney's new deal, COVID-19 shut down Super League and its future remains clouded.

oh and....

WARRIORS, BULLDOGS EYE OFF HASTINGS
Jackson Hastings has the next 24 hours to decide whether he will invoke a get-out clause and return to the NRL in 2021.

Wigan want to keep the halfback - who was on fire in Super League before COVID-19 -but will allow him to return home on compassionate grounds next season if he so desires.

Wigan need to know his plans ASAP, however so they can make contingency moves, and have told Hastings they would like an answer before June 30 in the UK.

The New Zealand Warriors are making a huge play for Hastings, but he wants to return to family in Sydney, with the Bulldogs the early favourites to get his signature.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8