DCE - Man of the Match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So he obviously did not get on. This is why you dont pick a half on the bench unless they can play in the forwards at 9 or 13 etc. How many club coaches pick a 7 on the bench each week? None. Why do it a test?

It's a conspiracy, he was picked to drive his value up further and force manly to pay him rep bonuses. Knowing that Manly has committed 98% of their cap on keeping him the NRL insisted he be picked, thus putting us over the cap and

A) allowing the NRL to dock all points and give us the spoon
B) force us to offload the entire team to the dogs/dragons/chooks

mickqld said:
What was the point of picking him what a waste.

I thought the same thing too initially but he was there to cover the halves & hooker. Thurston was MOM, Cronk was his usual professional self, Smith is captain. Where else would you play those guys or DCE?
Centre, wing, 2nd row I doubt it. It was one of those games where it was the forwards that had high rotation.
At least they picked him rather than some other nuffie.
If I was DCE I'd at least ask Sheens to make sure I was picked in the next game.

Chez would have learnt a lot from the Camp.
Sitting on the bench had two benefits:

1) No injuries for him - the Johnson injury at first looked as bad as that Balmain Kiddies who is still inable to play

2) QLD unlikely to pick him to fill a bench spot as its the forwards who need rotating.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6