DCE in the presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chuckee

Formerly CJAeagle
Would like to commend DCE in the way he handled and spoke in the presser last night.
He had each and every one of his players backs and respected the fact that everyone in the squad comes from different cultural backgrounds, it is very diverse and inclusive.

The fact that he also took a stand against the club and NRL in warning them on forcing players to be a political outlet and push agendas that not all players agree with personally. It said a lot for the strong captain he is and stalwart of the game of rugby league.

Rugby league has always been a very inclusive game for all walks of life, and that’s how it should be kept. Because obviously there was an unnecessary divide this past week that should never have happened.
Hopefully the club learn big time from this and don’t produce a fiasco like this again. There is other avenues they can go which includes not plastering a jersey with woke political agendas and if they want to promote their “inclusiveness” in different ways, Include EVERYONE.

Last edited:
Yeah he become a great leader. One instance last night he realised no disrespect big seci was getting knocked up and he got back on the wing in a kick return.
Des discussed they have some work to do and I would agree. I have some concern about split in playing group.
We have invested alot into particularly Josh schuster, Koula and olakau'atu I hate to see that wasted.
Reality club management really missed ball on believes of players given Folau problems.
It's a no win situation and a complete cluster ****. Not sure where club is headed and it's quite nervous times.

Daly is a really smart articulate guy always has been I think it's why he has copped a lot of crap in the past. I love the bloke he's been in career best form the last two years and with Tommy being out he's finally being recognized for it.

Would like to commend DCE in the way he handled and spoke in the presser last night.
He had each and every one of his players backs and respected the fact that everyone in the squad comes from different cultural backgrounds, it is very diverse and inclusive.

The fact that he also took a stand against the club and NRL in warning them on forcing players to be a political outlet and push agendas that not all players agree with personally. It said a lot for the strong captain he is and stalwart of the game of rugby league.

Rugby league has always been a very inclusive game for all walks of life, and that’s how it should be kept. Because obviously there was an unnecessary divide this past week that should never have happened.
Hopefully the club learn big time from this and don’t produce a fiasco like this again. There is other avenues they can go which includes not plastering a jersey with woke political agendas and if they want to promote their “inclusiveness” in different ways, Include EVERYONE.

I was impressed again with Des and DCE last night, very well handled presser. D C E's answer to the question @chukee noted was absolutely spot on I thought. As the RLPA President, I think he handled that beautifully.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4