DCE and Snake put feud to bed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
Our old mate the Lurker has suggested that the feud that existed between Brett and Daly has cooled. With the pair even sharing a beer at the Brookie Hotel after his farewell.

After a year of mystery around Snake it's good to know he seems to harbour no ill feeling towards the club, in fact it seems the opposite.

Last edited:
Our old mate the Lurker has suggested that the fued that existed between Brett and Daly has cooled. With the pair even sharing a beer at the Brookie Hotel after his farewell.

After a year of mystery around Snake it's good to know he seems to harbour no ill feeling towards the club, in fact it seems the opposite.
A good outcome and I guess it could best be summed up with "all's well that ends well" :)

(ps 'feud')

Although I suppose it doesn't really affect us anymore this news really made me happy. The news that snake appears to be back happy with chez and the club just cleared away something that for some strange reason has bothered me for a long time. Great news.

It is good to see that they might not like each other but they respect one of another. What a better way to heal an "Old wound" over a few cold beers.

Maybe his problem is just with Manly.@:cool:

Skivi never had issues with Chez or anyone else :inlove:
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the case...it was just really sad for the fans because they are not responsible for the club's actions and we all love the guy and want to give him a send off...Matai will always been in my top 5 Sea Eagles of all time...I love players that play the game hard and tough...he did it better than anyone

Maybe his problem is just with Manly.@:cool:

Skivi never had issues with Chez or anyone else :inlove:
But does Steve really have a problem? Didn't he not come to the farewell as he's moved somewhere far away? Also imho I think he's shy and I'm more inclined to think these are reasons why, rather than him having an issue with Manly. However I stand to be corrected...

(Hate to get off topic but I'm just curious.) Whatever the case, it doesn't sway my admiration for him :inlove:

But does Steve really have a problem? Didn't he not come to the farewell as he's moved somewhere far away? Also imho I think he's shy and I'm more inclined to think these are reasons why, rather than him having an issue with Manly. However I stand to be corrected...

(Hate to get off topic but I'm just curious.) Whatever the case, it doesn't sway my admiration for him :inlove:

I heard on the day, the last game at brookie,someone said his wife was due with their next baby, how true that is ,I wouldnt know

NT Stubby?
I hear they bought another one to take away but they dropped it on the way home....
sbridge2.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8