DCE and origin in 24

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

double hoops

First Grader
Will DCE get a run in 24? I'm just not so sure in 24. Captain and all.

Might be Manly's gain in any event.

What is he now 35?

Mam is just going to good not to be the 6.

Munster regardless of the number on his back seems to be dominant in the organising and set up.

Could be considered a tough call for the Captain, but just like with Teddy, Im not sure you could say either selection is guaranteed on form.

The Legendary DCE Will again Lead the Great Maroons
to another Magnificent win
over Madge and the NSW Maggots
1713749884017.png

100% will be there.

25 maybe not as If they lose it may be Deardens time and if they win he may go out on top.

Mam not there yet IMO

Will DCE get a run in 24? I'm just not so sure in 24. Captain and all.

Might be Manly's gain in any event.

What is he now 35?

Mam is just going to good not to be the 6.

Munster regardless of the number on his back seems to be dominant in the organising and set up.

Could be considered a tough call for the Captain, but just like with Teddy, Im not sure you could say either selection is guaranteed on form.
DCE will be first picked!

Mam will get steamrolled in origin… not a snowflake’s chance in hades that DCE is dropped for Mam…

If Ponga ever stays injury-free it will be him to 7, Munster 6 and Reece 1 once Daly is done… Dearden the back up…

I've been having a problem with origin being playing mid year and highly affecting clubs competing for a premiership. There are no other sports competitions that function like that. And if there are, those representative matches played mid season will cause a full competition break like in football.

Mam will get steamrolled in origin… not a snowflake’s chance in hades that DCE is dropped for Mam…

If Ponga ever stays injury-free it will be him to 7, Munster 6 and Reece 1 once Daly is done… Dearden the back up…
can forget that:

I think that would be a terrible spine.

Dearden will be the 7

Have you seen Ponga play in the halves at Newy? His attack disappears and he is a liability in defence.
Gotta admit that I actually do not watch a lot of knights games but I have never noticed Ponga being a poor defender when I have watched them… he is a better number 1 but I have seen him play some good footy at 6 - runs into the line and has a good set of hands…

And he is one of the best SOO players in the NRL… one of those guys that just goes next-level when you put a maroon jersey on him…

I've been having a problem with origin being playing mid year and highly affecting clubs competing for a premiership. There are no other sports competitions that function like that. And if there are, those representative matches played mid season will cause a full competition break like in football.

Not to mention the draw without it's fair to home/away season, but I digress

IMO Munster, Ponga and Reece are better players and get picked before Deardon every time… Reece can’t play halves and Munster is 6…
Each to their own.

I see no organisation, structure or long kicking game with a Walsh, Munster, Ponga.

More talented individually sure but dont make for a better team.

Each to their own.

I see no organisation, structure or long kicking game with a Walsh, Munster, Ponga.

More talented individually sure but dont make for a better team.
Yeah we all have different takes…

Munster has a decent general play kick and an excellent attacking bomb whilst Hunt kicks well in general play and both he and Ponga have great short kicking games…

Agree tho that Dearden is a better all round kicker… either way, Mam is not going to solve that problem and his defence is worse than any of the above…

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8