Haumole gone, DCE resurrected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Judiciary ....
DCE and Haumole are breaking rocks in the hot sun
They fought the law and the law won
They fought the law and the law won

It is what it is
But it does not have to be the end of our Premiership Winning Journey
We Will Prevail on the field and the Eagle Spirit of our Resilience will be our Winning shield of Honor
1714201866676.png

The only thing that really really pisses me off is the 14 years as a cleanskin for DCE.

You’d think it would be

“ Normally this would be a 2-3 week suspension but given this player has had 14 years without a single charge on this occasion it’ll be a fine , and carry forward points “.

But no , let’s rub him out for 2 weeks.

****ing dickheads
I wholeheartedly get your passion on this one Mark but this decision does not bother me at all, even if Manly lose both games as a result.

The tackle looked scary, and it’s a grade 2 because there was no intent to cause harm. But I feel it was just inches away from causing a catastrophic injury that would have been horrible for the player and families and less importantly a bad look for the NRL. The NRL have to be super tough on this because if such a throw were to maim a person there is nowhere to go, there is no game left. We will have NROztag to look forward to.

We are lucky in the fact that DCE will benefit leaps and bounds from this break just weeks out from SOO. He wants to win it, get the three-peat and 4/5 and sail into the sunset an origin hero. Then he can quit that crap and play 100% for Manly for the rest of his career.

Manly have to man-up. They will have a lay-up playing an exhausted Canberra at home, and will have a shot against the Doflins.I reckon they directly replace the missing players, and keep everyone else in their normal positions and have a crack.

NYEagle

I wholeheartedly get your passion on this one Mark but this decision does not bother me at all, even if Manly lose both games as a result.

The tackle looked scary, and it’s a grade 2 because there was no intent to cause harm. But I feel it was just inches away from causing a catastrophic injury that would have been horrible for the player and families and less importantly a bad look for the NRL. The NRL have to be super tough on this because if such a throw were to maim a person there is nowhere to go, there is no game left. We will have NROztag to look forward to.

We are lucky in the fact that DCE will benefit leaps and bounds from this break just weeks out from SOO. He wants to win it, get the three-peat and 4/5 and sail into the sunset an origin hero. Then he can quit that crap and play 100% for Manly for the rest of his career.

Manly have to man-up. They will have a lay-up playing an exhausted Canberra at home, and will have a shot against the Doflins.I reckon they directly replace the missing players, and keep everyone else in their normal positions and have a crack.

NYEagle
Wasn’t a great look I agree, but two gone for 2 is BS. I think most could cop the one player getting suspended but most non manly fans I’ve spoken to today agree this is bs.

Also agree dce could benefit from the break and we need to man up and still beat the raiders and Phins - which I think we can.

I always thought DCE leg wheel was a bigger issue than Guac. Just be thank ful it's not considered a trip more weeks. Take the two. Build some resilience.

Jake T will steer them round the paddock. Jake Arthur is as good as anyone in the raiders halves.

Bullemor was great in the middle and got stuff all minutes. He's the logical edge replacement. But he's better in the middle. I'd like something different tried on the edge.

I wonder if Browny could play on an edge? Brown was great in middle too. Bull needs more minutes.

Last edited:
I always thought DCE leg wheel was a bigger issue than Guac. Just be thank ful it's not considered a trip more weeks. Take the two. Build some resilience.

Jake T will steer them round the paddock. Jake Arthur is as good as anyone in the raiders halves.

Bullemor was great in the middle and got stuff all minutes. He's the logical edge replacement. But he's better in the middle. I'd like something different tried on the edge.

I wonder if Browny could play on an edge? Brown was great in middle too. Bull needs more minutes.
Brown isn’t an edge and more often than not,the back rowers play 80 minutes and Brown isn’t going to do that.I agree Bullemor is better in the middle but has played a bit of back row,so he’s more likely to play there.But his fitness maybe an issue there too.I doubt Seibold has amazing foresight but I wonder if he kept Bullemor to only 15 minutes last night in anticipation of Olakau’atu being suspended?Condon and Parker have been playing back row in reggies,either are better options to come into the starting side than the prospect of Woods moving onto the bench

Its a fair point.

Id also ask how Matterson wasnt even penalised for his hit on Brooks, yet has now been charged. This is not close to the first time this sort of thing has happened this year. And we wonder why players stay down?

There is a huge disconnect between the ref/bunker and the MRC / judiciary.
And we wonder why players stay down? Not Brookies mate, pretty funny hearing him say he didn’t want to stay down, good man Brookies.

Weird sh** happens in a footy season. And injuries and suspensions are a part of that. That's why you have good systems and decent backup players in key positions. I'm sure Jake Arthur will be itching to get out there and play, and he couldn't have a better halves partner than Luke Brooks, who has plenty of experience in steering a team around. Haumole's impact will be harder to replicate, but again we have players who should be ready to step up and do a job. If the rest of the players embrace the challenge as well, we should be okay.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8