David Wolfman Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yup was there, saw him myself. On the field after the match, looked like he was politely reminding other players not to hug him to hard.

Wolfy was lifted by the Boys on the stage at the Brookie Live Site much to the shock of those with sober heads. Then he filmed the close up of the Team on stage with a heavy TV camera :s

He stood back and let the Team do the lap of honour - hope that he got a GF ring.

Wolfy then went around on his own much to the delight of everyone on the perimeter :)

Looks to have lost a lot of muscle/weight but the smile has not waned.

I wish him the very best of health and hope to see him at Manly in whatever capacity that suits his sunny nature:angel:

Thanks guys, couldn't get back to the live site and was sitting at the northern grandstand end during the GF. Hope he comes back stronger next year.

The way he was dancing at the aftermatch function it looked like he wasn't too worried about his neck.

simz said:
The way he was dancing at the aftermatch function it looked like he wasn't too worried about his neck.

He even tried crowd surfing with a broken neck PMSL

And when interviewed at the Live Site he said he'd had scans recently and his 15 weeks in the neck brace is 'on track'. Not sure if the 15 weeks is from when he was injured or from now but he sounded quite positive about his recovery. Really hoping Wolfman can make a successful return for us next year. Go Wolfie!

yep he was climbing and standing on the fence at the live site. The crowd went nuts. Love seeing him do the riverdance, he knows how to party.

He will be a major part of our title defence next year. I don't mind when he returns in March/April, just want him 1000%

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7