[Resurrected] David Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think what did Wolf in was the betting. From then on he was basically used in first grade as a last resort.
His days were numbered no matter what he played like last year.

Agree @HoldenV8 . I've always thought following the betting the powers that be stamped him 'never to play in 1st grade again' and the only reason he did was due to a shortage of fit players.
I think it unfair to crucify him for one game, which happened to be the '13 GF, when many of his great games outweighed it. Several times last year I watched him in NSW Cup and thought he should return to NRL.
I've always loved Wolfman - for his character, playing ability and, most of all his courage. Imo its a damn shame he's unwanted and at 29 has retired way too young for no good reason.

Agree @HoldenV8 . I've always thought following the betting the powers that be stamped him 'never to play in 1st grade again' and the only reason he did was due to a shortage of fit players.
I think it unfair to crucify him for one game, which happened to be the '13 GF, when many of his great games outweighed it. Several times last year I watched him in NSW Cup and thought he should return to NRL.
I've always loved Wolfman - for his character, playing ability and, most of all his courage. Imo its a damn shame he's unwanted and at 29 has retired way too young for no good reason.

I would have rather that Wolfman tried to get a Super League contract than retire. He still had a fair bit to offer and in the SL he could have become a sensation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4