David Penna and the Toyota Cup Boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
another great win by Penna and the boys, like last year, Penna's teams play good footy, Penna was one of the most exciting attacking players in his day and it seems to be rubbing off on his teams. He could be a big possibility for 1st grade in years to come. Some of the standouts include both front rowers Tasi and Cunningham who made huge yards against Parra forwards, Newcastle hooker Liam Higgins who is all class with wonderful attack and sharp passing, has nrl written all over him!! Centre Dean Whare set up a brilliant try with a jink and step, Hoppa looks all class, the half back Ricccardi continues to get great wraps and I have heard big things are expected, not the quickest but top all round game, loads of talent, hope we can keep them all.

Agree Darren.

Stromquist also played well. In fact there wasn't a bad player amongst them partularly in the forwards who played all over Parramatta.

Whare impressed with his speed and tackling which seems to have improved out of sight since last year.  he is at least 12-18 months away from NRL but looks to have the goods.

gday Tooks, yeh Stromquist who is a bit younger, he does look the goods as well, how good was cunningham and tasi, cunningham I have heard wraps for past 3 years but Tasi has just shot up and become much more mobile!! Tasi stayed on most of the game too!! Jowett does a lot of straight running, Josh Portlock is also 18 and has played NSW, lots of potential in this team

Riccardi's kicking game looked very sharp and with a better chase we would've had another two or three tries off his left boot.

Also had a lot of time for Jowett and especially Cunningham who was very physical and made some fantastic yards.

just watched the game.some great talent.we have a lot to look forward to.crusher and penna deserve a medal for turning around our lower grades where were weak for years,even in the halcyon mid nineties.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6