David Gower's hands

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you leave out his debut last week this week he lost the ball in one tackle where the replay showed knights hands all over it. And one drop running on to a short pass. So while he is our new whipping boy he ain't that bad.

bob dylan said:
Took 77 Test match catches.

I wondered what has happened.

He's used to the Duke balls. Steedens are much more slippery.:p

Seriously though, last night was an improvement on the soft spills he had in Rd 1. I saw two drops last night. The first one looked to have some help from a Knights hand and the second one was a million to one shot of holding on to the bullet DCE pass as he got smashed.

I'll hold my judgement for one more match.

We were always going to need a forum whipping boy following T-Rex's departure. Given two good wins it hasn't been an easy task to find said whipping boy. Unfortunately for Gower he has been the first to blink, and a couple of dropsies has positioned him firmly in the crosshairs.

It's not his fault, it's Tooveys. David is used to padding up and coming in at number 4 not number 6.

Also looking at the name of this thread I cannot help but think it would make an awesome user name.

I am reaching for the rabbits foot or the 4 leaf clover whenever he or Choc goes within 5m of the ball. Choc does do plenty of damage though when he does get a grip on it. Gower...not so much.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Pretty sure Gower is playing 2nd row so Rose wouldn't be his replacement

7 hit ups for 67m is a good effort, not worth throwing a line through just yet

He also only played for only 21 minutes.

So would everyone here be happy if he played 42 minutes for 14 hitups for 134 metres.

Jeez you're a tough crowd. This bloke has heaps of potential, he just needs a little time.

Fluffy said:
We can only hope he improves like the last bloke to come from the dragoons with s**t hands

haha - remember the gasnier incident with mini's phones? Prior to that gasnier and some origin players were pissed on a bus, and were kicked off when one of them dropped a pie. I remember speculation at the time that it was Kitey, because of the drop. Turned out not to be him, but shows he did have a reputation of poor handling!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2