Dave Williams on 2GB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
Just listening to radio and they got Dave Williams on the phone after he was selected in the Aussie squad.

He sounds like the week is taking its toll on the lads hehe.

Nothing much interesting said. If Manly didn't pick him up last year then he'd be back playing A Grade with Hills Bulls this year.

Onya Dave.

what a turn around

A_Grade to Australia in 1 season

I wonder if he called Hagan on sunday night to thank him for not resigning him this year. 

Same with Perry to Smith.

Reminds me of Folau last year really...

Ironically, he's gone from playing NSW Cup up until Round 6 (April 18), to being picked for Australia less than 6 months later.

Great story.

Well Done Wolfy!!

His first game was vs Broncos at Suncorp and he made a very poor error early on that led to a Broncos try. 

All the Manly supporters around us were calling out to him to keep his chin up and that things would look up.

Probably the last mistake he made in a game too. 

I was talking to him on the Tuesday before that Brisbane game & he wasn't really contemplating playing first grade at all. Just pullin' beers at the leaguesy.

How quickly things change, for some. Matty Ballin must be wondering what he did wrong.

Congratulations Davo. That's magic.

Really deserved the Rookie of the Year Dally M IMO.  Sandow did good for Souths but he didn't help with a GF win and certainly not an Aussie selection.  oh wells!

If he starts asking for too much we should tell him to piss off and we'll go back to Bani.  Stuff paying big dollars for a winger.

If we have to pay him that much then he should play in the centres as bell's replacement.  Cheaper than Bell at $150-$180k pa.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2