Daryl Clark

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I've mentioned him before but I wanted to start a thread.

The loss of Fainu is nearly as big of an effect as Tom and we will have more of the same in 2021 with Levi in the 9.

I'd be looking at Daryl Clark

This clark guy seems to have some pace and good vision though. I like the supporting game he seems to have, not a bad idea. Could be a good number 14 provided we cleanout our roster a bit.

Although in saying that I don't know too much about him. I'd be looking at Sam Verills or Matt Parcell as the main number 9 targets. Very worried this Fainu thing will drag on, and on, and on.

Look at what's happened with de belin its unlikely dragons will extend him now even if found innocent. Good chance manase has played his last game for manly. Too hard to manage

He is VERY quick, question mark over his distribution though and for a hooker/dummy half it's better to be quicker between the ears and distribute well

He wouldn't come cheap
Test hooker
He is the one A Johns said TB should get for bulldogs

the problem we have is if MF is found innocent as charged any player we do buy in will go straight to reserve hooker. hard to entice to rakes to the club under those circumstances.

Good thinking i rate him highly and had him in my 21 dream team lol
Trbojevic
Johnston
Walker
Funa
Garrick

Dce
Trbojevic
Clark
Paseka
Okalauatu
Sironen
Schuster
Cust
Afb
Keppie
Sironen

Having troubles with the six though lol

Pretty impressive guy and certainly worth a look at. I think the club (Stephen Humphries and Board) need to make some major decisions at end of season. Fainu is one of them. Given his circumstances, I would be terminating his contract and start looking for a long term hooker. Pay Fainu a termination fee in return for a 1st right of refusal IF and WHEN he ever extricates himself from his predicament. That would also put us in the position of talking to other potential rakes such as Harry Grant or Brandon Smith. The alternative is a massive burden on our salary cap and continuing with Levi as a stop gap...... for yet another year. I like Levi but he should be the 14 ....not the 9. Other decisions need to be made around the coaching staff and the team given their performance this year.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8