• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No doubt we are up against it on Friday night , a "monster team" , 75% of the crowd in Red and Green, our team fatigued after 2 really tough weeks AND the boys in Pink seemingly against us!!

We also have busted players , some playing with needles , some cant even lift themselves off the ground with their hands. We also have the media AND the NRL against us, AND we are hated by all and sundry .

Surely given the weight of this we have no chance!!!

Even the bookies have us at $3.00!!

BUT can we dare to dream??

Can we dare to imagine yet another Grand Final appearance??

The answer to that is YES WE CAN.

No other side has the culture, the passion and the desire.

Oh sure it's been 41 ( or is it 42) years for the Bunnies and they would love to win as well.

BUT there's a big big difference ....We are MANLY

The proud and mighty and much maligned Sea Eagles, loved by all of us on Silvertails.

Add a home ground loved by us and hated by the rest, a dysfunctional ( so we hear ) board and surely we dont have a chance..BUT you know what ???

NONE OF THAT MATTERS

With a strong heart, and clear eyes I can predict that against all odds we WILL prevail.

I can feel it in my bones.

GO MANLY

Saturday morning and the bunnies are going to feel like they've been pickpocketed. They will be looking at each other saying 'wtf happened? How did we lose to a team that were struggling to field 17 fit players?'

This will be a loss that will haunt the bunnies for years.

Evidently we're out to $3-05.

Not that it matters. Souffs will have to be 50% better than they were at Bluetongue.
The only danger I see is our ball security which has been pretty poor over the last 2 weeks.

Address this and we will win.

This is a threshold moment. This team can write itself into the glorious pages of rugby league history and folklore. This team and these group of players has a chance to pass into legendary status here. Let's see it happen Manly.

mickqld said:
This is a threshold moment. This team can write itself into the glorious pages of rugby league history and folklore. This team and these group of players has a chance to pass into legendary status here. Let's see it happen Manly.

Mick you were suppose to say this :
We've got no chance, the ref's have got this. It's a foregone conclusion.
If we were a dog I'd take us out the back and shoot us.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I can feel it in my bones.

GO MANLY

I couldnt agree more with you Mark.

But could you leave feelin yourself up and that Bones character out of it please.

(Apologies Tooks. Saw that late)

This is the chance for this team to enhance its reputation even further and overcome a bigger and fitter foe tonight.

One thing that we all know is that every week this team is capable of winning. even the games we have lost this season we have been in every game.

Our courage and pride will ensure that we are fighting hard again.

the pressure and weight of expectation is all on the vermin, this is our chance to get one back on them as they have punished us in big games in our history.

Go Manly, no excuses , no regrets, thump the vermin tonight!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6