Dare I Dream?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Am heading to the Far North Coast in a short while. Will not return till after a little trip to Tamworth and Bathurst.

Could I dream that by the time I am back on this site we could be 6 - 0 and on top of the premiership alone.

Am I being too optimistic or not?

you can dream anything dude. I reckon it will happen though

Your Kidding Volley, Toughen up son, I'm wearing shorts today.

Gets cold in July August but not yet

Its a dream that has a very good chance of becoming reality

Bathurst gets cool but not cold.

-50 in Finland is cold

The warmest is got in the 2 weeks i was there was -10
i live in Orange, which is just near Bathurst and even colder...........but it hasn't gotten that cold in a long time

I heard that the penguins in Orange go to Bathurst for their winter get-away. The cows out that way get milked and they get ice-cream in a bucket. I grew up in Canberra and it wa soooo cold that pencils in school stopped working. Hitchhikers hold up pictures of thumbs. Politicians had their hands in their OWN pockets. We didn't clean the house, we just defrosted it. After that we used to push the house down the street to jump start the oil heater. Flashers ran around clothed describing themselves. When we went out to play we only went as far as the extension cord. :blah: :blah:

dont be so stupid MB.

politicians with their hands in their own pockets is just ridiculous:)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4