Darcy Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Did he go to Marist College North Shore, the same school that has given us the Forans, and Mitchell Pearce?

I did a quick Google check, couldn't find his school but he was Beacon Hill Bear in his younger years, they're the one good Bears team.

The Who said:
Did he go to Marist College North Shore, the same school that has given us the Forans, and Mitchell Pearce?

Mitchell Pearce?

When did he join Manly?

Brookie4eva said:
I did a quick Google check, couldn't find his school but he was Beacon Hill Bear in his younger years, they're the one good Bears team.

There are no good Bears teams.

Hope this Lussick turns out to be a future star at Manly as he is talked to death on this forum.

Heard Parra are chasing him big time and his younger brother from the SG Ball side has signed with for the next 3 seasons.

I went to Marist College North Shore, during the 90's.. best times were in 1994-95 when Manly played the Bears on FNF at North Sydney Oval and belted them, it was great as practically the whole school were Bears supporters apart from a few hardcore Manly supporters, teachers included.

Florimo's younger brother was in the year above me, Adam Gilchrist's younger brother was our PE teacher, used to take us over to the oval every time his brother was playing state. Some good sportspeople and very good footballers have come out of that school, hope Darcy is another one of them and stays playing with the Sea Eagles for a lot more seasons yet.

If Darcy steps up he will get a chance next year in the team. Maybe Joe will finish up or he may start as a rotating prop as he is a big kid. I hear he scored 4 tries at a poorly lit ground at Bankstown with no announcer. :s Hence, my retirement of writing any more junior reports of our kids. :blush:

Darren said:
If Darcy steps up he will get a chance next year in the team. Maybe Joe will finish up or he may start as a rotating prop as he is a big kid. I hear he scored 4 tries at a poorly lit ground at Bankstown with no announcer. :s Hence, my retirement of writing any more junior reports of our kids. :blush:

played well tonight did some good things ,no mistakes is the main thing..hope he hangs around or will he be heading elsewhere ?????

Thought he made more impact, and played more up tempo than both Robinson and Mauro.

Also, we need to keep a young Tony Williams. I always knew he'd bloom in the forwards.

I Disagree with you mentioning Mauro there Ryan, To be fair Lussick played the last 20 Mins- of a wet slogged out game. He was good tonight but naturally alot fresher than both teams at that point.

what is it with all the lussick love he did what you would of expected from a debutant with 20 min play and nothing more. Mauro toughed it out in the hard part of the game and deserved longer time tonight.

Promising debut.

16 tackles and 51 metres, no missed tackles, no errors, in what, 20 mins? And with his size, they weren't just cling on tackles.

Done good, played strong, dug deep.

He had no where near the game mauro did. As judges we put too much weight on attack. Mauro was outstanding in defence his tackle count must have been high

Mauro 48 metres, 21 tackles, no errors, no missed tackles. Mauro never seems to let us down.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2