Darcy Lussick ... The Obeids

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/nrl-to-investigate-eels-over-obeid-property-deal-20140814-10490t.html

Probably only came to light because of the whole Obeid situation. I wonder how many other dodgy deals go on that are never traced.

And I also despair at the growing role the agents in this game.

How could Lussick be a Marquis player?

He was an 'off the bench' players at best, for us!

I presumed a marquis player would be the Club's best, one, or maybe two, best players.

lismore_fan said:
How could Lussick be a Marquis player?

He was an 'off the bench' players at best, for us!

I presumed a marquis player would be the Club's best, one, or maybe two, best players.

Anyone that plays in a team in the top 14 is a marquee player to the Scumeels.

Hopa and Sandow also in the mix.
Was it Osborne who signed them all to huge contracts?

I like the reference to Darcy as a Marquis - Marquis de Sade - have to be into S&M to play for the Wooden Spoon B2B :D

Shows you how dumb Parra are if they cheat to get blokes like Darcy....At least when others cheat they do it with good players....lol @ Parra.

I don't think there is anything underhanded here. The Club had nothing to do with this arrangement and they didn't guarantee it so what's the big deal.

What would be interesting to know is if he declared this windfall in his tax return or not.

Looks dodgy to me. That's $50k parra didn't have to find. 20k stamp duty plus 30k value of the flat.

bob dylan said:
They should use this to get rid of the biggest scum from the league. Kick the Eels out for 12 months if true.

They won't do this, Bob. The Eels could do anything and a blind eye would be cast. The NRL is desperate for western Sydney to dominate and the Eels know it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6