Danny Wicks thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Yes it has been removed, was stupid and borderline slanderous.

Asking for trouble having that sort of thing around.

I know what you were trying to do and the intent was funny, but not the execution.

Really??? i want to see it now?? i`m curious , i didnt even bother to go in when it was up .. now i want to :sleepy: hate that

I didnt see thread dont know if this was previously said but surely he should never be registered to play in the NRL again. If I was a jersey sponsor, I wouldnt like to see my company name on a jersey he was wearing.

Fair call. For the record I don't believe it was slanderous by any means but that wouldn't necessarily stop Gallop/NRL/Wilson arguing that it was and I can understand why you would not want to deal with that.

Well,he hasnt been spoken of till his guilty verdict,his a nothing player anyway so why bother even mentioning him?

Danny Wicks was just another bonehead forward,theres about 10 noteworthy forwards in todays game,most of them like our boy Choc has no brains,god i love him but he is a dumb****

MadMarcus said:
Fair call. For the record I don't believe it was slanderous by any means but that wouldn't necessarily stop Gallop/NRL/Wilson arguing that it was and I can understand why you would not want to deal with that.

Yeah I could see what it was trying to do, but it did go a bit far in a couple of spots :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4