Danny Weidler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Enough has been said about this germ so I wont add anything new, however, take a look at his latest piece of work.

Just where in the hell does he seem to think this is even remotely on the money? Someone needs to pull his head in for him or he needs to write a fantasy book. One of the two.

at the club’s most recent board meeting it was mentioned that there was a third-party deal waiting for Stewart and that Toovey had been given the instruction from the board to re-sign Stewart. It was Watmough’s comments backing Stewart at the height of his non-signing and non-offer that led to the board deciding not to pursue a third-party deal he had lined up for Stewart. That led to the non-offer.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/manly-sea-eagles-block-fuming-anthony-watmough-from-talking-about-glenn-stewart-20140726-zx99k.html#ixzz38ck62fW8

How can he even think people are stupid enough to believe Glen Stewart's contract was put on the back burner as payback for Watmough having a big mouth? Ludicrous.

Weirdler must feel he has Choc in his pocket so this is how he repays him. He does the same with SBW, Mundane, Q Cooper. Uses his column to do their bidding and their personal PR and spin.

Grub.

even weirder @Masked Eagle they then decide they will try and re-sign the apparent 'mouth' Anthony Watmough.

The only thing that can be taken from this current scenario is the News Limited journalists are living in a fantasy land where they think whatever they say comes to life.

Its a sad indictment on New Limited journalism in general, however, to quote my mother who writes for Fairfax, the major opinion shes hears from other journos is "we don't write the news, we invent the news".

What to make of it; Its up to you, but theres a fairly good reason why the news i read these days i skip straight for the "" marks and read nothing else.

They jailed Peter Greater in Egypt for spreading faulse news. Imagine a journalist spreading false news. Who would have thunk it ???

Yeah that sounds like a bunch of rubbish the me. Weirdler is full of BS.

We are 4 points on top and the journalists know people hate manly so they constantly beat us up in the media.

I wish it would stop, but then again, it might be motivation for the boys on the field.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6