Danny Wankler exclusive at 6pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleRock40 said:
Apparently Brett had to exercise his get out clause before 1st November. Because he didnt he is staying with manly in 2012. Also that Glenn is currently signed until the end of 2014.

I doubt the brothers will separate. But will a grumpy Glenn try to get out of his contract?

Jatz Crackers said:
Wierdlers piece didnt even make it onto the sports news with Wally up here in Qld.

That's because no other club but the Boncos exists in the reckoning of the citizens of Brisbane. Many people I talk o re blissfully unaware of the Hasler imbroglio.

Matabele said:
EagleRock40 said:
Apparently Brett had to exercise his get out clause before 1st November. Because he didnt he is staying with manly in 2012. Also that Glenn is currently signed until the end of 2014.

I doubt the brothers will separate. But will a grumpy Glenn try to get out of his contract?

YES glenn will not hang around without his bro...but how can he get out of his contract.....

mr seagles said:
Matabele said:
EagleRock40 said:

YES glenn will not hang around without his bro...but how can he get out of his contract.....

He could become confrontational with the Board. Seems to work for others.

Matabele said:
Oh he has a new golden boy now. Brave Reni Matua (aka the drug cheat).

Poor old Reni is just plugging a hole until the 4th link in Danny's daisy chain returns to these shores. Won't be long before Willy joins Mundane and $BW again and Danny can resume normal activites.

bones said:
Maybe there are get out clauses on those dates.

LMFAO... good one Bones. Dont tell me Des ****ed up and didnt write in a get out clause for the get out clause.

Wolfpack said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
It's to explain what Ubereem is???

Must be something important if WAMF is one

Perhaps WAMF is a big fan of horse meat.

Easy tiger. I'm a happily married man.
But yes, I have tried eating cooked horse meat. It's quite popular and freely available in European supermarkets. Kind of tastes like horse.

Brock seems to like eating horse meat too.

mr seagles said:
Matabele said:
EagleRock40 said:

Perhaps Brett will just ask for a 1 year deal with Manly for 2013 and they will both move on after that. I can't see it happenine though. By 2014 they'll both be at the back ends of their careers and they'll have had 2 years under Toovey.

Well we seen what happened to Glen's form last time he had the ****s-downhill big time.
I hope they don't bight the hand that has fed them so well. I would like to see their legacy enduring, not trashed like Hasler's.
Brett really needs to start behaving like a man instead of a little kid-get on with it mate, and get back to the way you used to be. No awards for holding onto bitter grudges.

firechild said:
mr seagles said:
Matabele said:
EagleRock40 said:

Perhaps Brett will just ask for a 1 year deal with Manly for 2013 and they will both move on after that. I can't see it happenine though. By 2014 they'll both be at the back ends of their careers and they'll have had 2 years under Toovey.

Glenn is locked up til the END of 2014. The earliest he can change clubs is for the 2015 season. He has no get out clause.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6