Daniel pulling Rank!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Right I am pulling rank.

I have never read so much childish mundain ramblings in my life than i have had to bare today.

I am thankful that I have had too much work to do to really pay attention to the site today.

Now, basically:

Stop the bun fights they are annoying, childish and silly.
- If you dont like what others post then dont read it.

If you feel like degenerating a post into a bun fight or silly argument then put it in the social forum, like byso and hopium often do.
If you just cant control yourself then the post will be deleted.

Discuss footy in the footy forums
discuss other crap in the other crap forums.

THIS GOES FOR ADMINS AND MODS ASWELL.

I am guilty of it, as are others, I know that there are a few users in particular that have had disagreements over the last few days. All I ask is that you just ignore each other, if you see a post by said person just skip over it and move on. It is boring for everyone not involved and taking away from this great site. I and others have worked too hard to have the site turn into a niggle fest.

I got distracted and forgot what else I was going to say but I will surely remeber and jump back on my high horse shortly to finish this off.

Daniel

lol no i have a sense of humour. I will move that thread to the social forum and unlock it

Dan, you will need Stats on this subject before you carry any weight with me mate !!!!! hehehehe

I notice that SGT is no longer a Mod on ME, I wonder what happened there.

we dont need to discuss anything about SGT, ME or any othe forums either.!

I don't have anything to do with ME. Please leave anything to do with ME at ME. We were a digruntled (and happy) bunch of folks as it was without bringing anything extra here IMO.

Good to Hear Dan , The behaviour of Some People on this Forum
of Late has been Nothing Short Of Disgraceful , Hence my lack of posts , , I will leave it at that other than to say , a trip to the house of Mirrors wouldnt be a bad thing for some , Keep up the Good work Dan :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4