Daniel & Linda's Big announcement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

Well I guess since now all my family know I should let you all know as well.

On friday night I proposed to Linda. She said yes.

So something I definately didn't see within my future especially me being me. But all is fantastic

So Linda & I would like to announce our engagement!

:) :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

(Sorry it isn't footy related but Linda and I are just very happy and I wanted you all to know)

The girls in the City of Sydney will be gnashing their teeth and crying into the cocktails tonight. Another good man off the market.

Congrats to you both!!!! :clap: :clap:

yeah There will be a few girls who are upset. There are a lot of shocked family members and friends around too!

Some guys can't believe I am getting married, my brother and brother in law were very very shocked

Congrats and best wishes Dan.
The cheerleaders can safely go home with just me now.

lol yeah I wont be having a shot at any of them, I have a girl much more beautiful in every way and a beautiful little boy who will soon be my step son

I meant to pass on my congratulations on Saturday but I'll do it now- congratulations :dance: !

lol no worries, Linda and I were dissapointed you didnt hook Doug up with a bush pig by the way.

thanks Fro.

I get an instant son too. So i should retrospectively announce Drae's birth :)

We should make the wedding day a public holiday. We'll call it:-

Women who missed out day...

Congrats - although you did let the cat out of the bag last week - lol

just think now you get to reap the rewards of having a son without all the hard work required to make one ;)

Well done, have you bought the rock yet if so how much?

We are going to be living, still at Mosman?

Fluffy.....ummm no i didnt, there was sarcatic remarks. I actually proposed on friday night.

Wheel: Yes I already got the rock. I bought it about 3 weeks ago and it was finished being set into a ring last tuesday

We are starting to look for a place this weekend. either in mosman area or back on the northern beaches like Manly, balgowlah, Seaforth etc

"We are starting to look for a place this weekend. either in mosman area or back on the northern beaches like Manly, balgowlah, Seaforth etc"

Good lad....if the unit's too small, I'll take the arcade machine off your hands.

We dont know each other from a bar of soap really, but please accept my heartiest congratulations. You sound very happy and that is damn important.

\"We are starting to look for a place this weekend. either in mosman area or back on the northern beaches like Manly, balgowlah, Seaforth etc\"

Good lad....if the unit's too small, I'll take the arcade machine off your hands.

Mate she only agreed to marry me if I keep the arcade machine sorry

Yes again congrats mate. I know how happy you and Linda are together and I am very, very happy for both of you guys.

NO BP's!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4