Daniel Alvaro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He can hold an end up. Id love him for the rest of this year to replace tangles. He would fit striaght in coming off the bench. Talkking alvaro here.

Giddy up , giddy up , giddy up ah mao mao

Reportedly being shopped are Daniel Alvaro, Aaron Gray, Kyle Turner, Jeremy Latimore, Kurt Capewell, Corey Jensen, Ray Stone, Max King and Sosaia Feki.

All players are off contract with their clubs at the end of the season.

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...a0b717409399ad5c006?__twitter_impression=true

I'm always impressed with this kid.

Very tradesman like player who just soaks up the hits and makes the yardage.

Wouldn't mind him at Brookie :nod:
He is rubbish. The reason why he has been at Parramatta so long is that he doesn't look out of place there

Reportedly being shopped are Daniel Alvaro, Aaron Gray, Kyle Turner, Jeremy Latimore, Kurt Capewell, Corey Jensen, Ray Stone, Max King and Sosaia Feki.

All players are off contract with their clubs at the end of the season.

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...a0b717409399ad5c006?__twitter_impression=true

I'm always impressed with this kid.

Very tradesman like player who just soaks up the hits and makes the yardage.

Wouldn't mind him at Brookie :nod:

Good honest toiler. On the cheap would be handy. First back up for bench spot when someone goes down.

I think I would say No,except for the fact that we have the the vacant "whipping boy" position .
A position Daniel would fill admirably given his pedigree i.e how many spoons he has won,the fact that he plays for the slime ,that he has been coached by the Dalahi Arfer,that he looks like a petulant toddler especially when he makes an error .Also given the fact that the old incumbent whipping boy , Brad Parker has gone onto a magnificent 2019 season so much so that he has placed very highly on a number MVPs surveys here on ST , is my favorite player ( I like watching him getting better and more confident each week ,and he just try's his guts out,and I find myself willing him on especially when he makes a break or makes a great tackle ) and has been tipped by some to be the next immortal.!!!??

Seriously I think we have some great players here already and should be looking to really tie up some of the guys we currently have , saying that Alavaro could go to the next level under Des as opposed to that Manly wannbe Dalahi Arfer

The Slime have 14 players off contract and will try and offload a few I'd say to try and upgrade their better players (not that they have any), or poach from other clubs.
I hope no other clubs show interest in their players and they can be stuck with them for a few more years.
Another 30 years with no premierships and only more spoons to collect is what they deserve. :finger::giggle:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4