Daniel Alvaro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Reportedly being shopped are Daniel Alvaro, Aaron Gray, Kyle Turner, Jeremy Latimore, Kurt Capewell, Corey Jensen, Ray Stone, Max King and Sosaia Feki.

All players are off contract with their clubs at the end of the season.

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...a0b717409399ad5c006?__twitter_impression=true

I'm always impressed with this kid.

Very tradesman like player who just soaks up the hits and makes the yardage.

Wouldn't mind him at Brookie :nod:

Reportedly being shopped are Daniel Alvaro, Aaron Gray, Kyle Turner, Jeremy Latimore, Kurt Capewell, Corey Jensen, Ray Stone, Max King and Sosaia Feki.

All players are off contract with their clubs at the end of the season.

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...a0b717409399ad5c006?__twitter_impression=true

I'm always impressed with this kid.

Very tradesman like player who just soaks up the hits and makes the yardage.

Wouldn't mind him at Brookie :nod:
Parras player of the year in 2018 too... #eelslogic

Big no from me!

Little bit from the one eyed eel on him;

“They have a coach who has conned the players (and certain fanboys) into believing they can win under his lacklustre coaching.
Alvaro is the worst forward in the NRL. He is soft and slow. I don't blame him. I blame the fraud of a coach“

Big no from me!

Little bit from the one eyed eel on him;

“They have a coach who has conned the players (and certain fanboys) into believing they can win under his lacklustre coaching.
Alvaro is the worst forward in the NRL. He is soft and slow. I don't blame him. I blame the fraud of a coach“
The same coach they just re signed for 2 years LOL

Daniel ‘how far though’ Alvaro ..

That’s a Daniel AlvarNO from me @:smirk:

He’s a reserve grade Ben Hannant at best

Last edited:
Capewell wont be looked at by us after his weekend efforts
Probably right - but Capewell is still the best option of those mentioned, though with players on our own roster....would only like to see Manly only go after upgrade type players who will improve the team....already have enough solid squad members who can fill in reliably.

I am with you on this one feathered friend .

I also think Des can squeeze more out of him and he would make a good value signing as he would be on a minimum contract .
How would he be on minimum contract? He is the starting prop at the Eels and even Arthur has realised he is an over-paid plodder. We will not get him for nothing.

How would he be on minimum contract? He is the starting prop at the Eels and even Arthur has realised he is an over-paid plodder. We will not get him for nothing.
I thought he was on a minimum contract . I wonder if a feathered friend would know how much he is on .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4