Dane Chisolm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly To Win!

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
Chisolm scored a try and kicked a conversion for Manly Marlins in the Shute Shield this afternoon... funny how many of our rejected players end up there.

Saw him at Brookie 3-5 odd years ago as fullback for Storm 20's. Ran riot and thinking he could be anything. Never seemed to grow which may of hurt but Billy was fullback too.

eagles2win said:
Rejected player or player that knows Willo can't coach

haha, he knows Willo cant coach so he goes to playing club rugby instead of another NRL club? I just think he was not quite up to NRL standard. Hence the reason we was at about 3 clubs now in club rugby.

Kayser Greer playing 2's for Marlins. James Cunningham playing 1st grade for Northern Suburbs - 2nd row.

Garts said:
eagles2win said:
Rejected player or player that knows Willo can't coach

haha, he knows Willo cant coach so he goes to playing club rugby instead of another NRL club? I just think he was not quite up to NRL standard. Hence the reason we was at about 3 clubs now in club rugby.

Fairy Bower said:
Kayser Greer playing 2's for Marlins. James Cunningham playing 1st grade for Northern Suburbs - 2nd row.

ARC starting soon

Haha it amazes me how many people still think Willow has any say in how the NSW cup side is run and how they play.

Didn't they have Gutherson at 5/8 and Trebojevic at lock a couple of weeks ago?

Gutherson and turbo may be works in progress and parts of their game may be is being developed in other positions. But it's disappointing our juniors aren't learning how to win. It is a skill just as much as off loading. Those boys have probably won a handful of games in the last 3 years at the Eags. There miles off A grade our lower grade development is sh*t.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6