Dan - TGA medical files

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
playing games again champ?

It matters not whether they are a phd or not or whether I am.

If the references are all one sided so will the research. If more than half are one sided, then so will the reseach be one sided.

Whether these people believe there is a link or not is irrelevant since YOU are the one trying to prove the point! To do so you must have references and show these studies, otherwise your information and evidence is dubious at best.

Comeon matas, you have more brains than that, surely

Could it not be that the majority of drug users already suffer from un-diagnosed depression or psychosis and that this is the reason for their habit?

playing games again champ?

It matters not whether they are a phd or not or whether I am.

If the references are all one sided so will the research. If more than half are one sided, then so will the reseach be one sided.

Whether these people believe there is a link or not is irrelevant since YOU are the one trying to prove the point! To do so you must have references and show these studies, otherwise your information and evidence is dubious at best.

Comeon matas, you have more brains than that, surely

Can someone translate this out of French please.

"The TGA have a responsibility to the Australian tax payer to ensure that they thoroughly research both sides of an argument. Their summation of the last decade of research they have conducted concludes that the weight of evidence suggests etc etc etc"

oh so we are to believe a statement off hand without seeing the references used???

PLEASE you have better skills than that dont you matas?

"Although doubts still remain about the role of cannabis"

That's out of context Dan - as is your continued use of avasion tactics and semantics.

Are you seriously expecting people to take your little worldview (the 24 year old uneducated google expert) over the government funded and researched summation opinion of a government statutory body?

Pull the other one, it plays jingle bells.

That's out of context Dan - as is your continued use of avasion tactics and semantics.

Are you seriously expecting people to take your little worldview (the 24 year old uneducated google expert) over the government funded and researched summation opinion of a government statutory body?

Pull the other one, it plays jingle bells.

you just lost the argument for yourself mate!

it has nothing to do with worldviews, age, education. It is a matter of proof and evidence!

So we take your word for it over the professional summation of the nations TGA and scientists therein?

LMAO!!!

337]
my qualification in this are equal to Matas and yours.

Not true. Your qualifications are less - you have not been to uni and hence do not understand the level of research required just to get letters after your name (BA excluded) let alone Honours, Masters or even a PHD.

Your education is inferior to those who have done the hard yards to get a degree.

Fluffy, BE (Hon).

In my 13 years of nursing, I have come across numerous cases of young people (particularly males) who have a mental illness (usually schizophrenia) where there is a history of cannibas usage. There is definately a strong corrolation between the smoking of pot & the start of mental illness in these cases.
Schizophrenia (& other mental illnesses) are seen as being caused by a chemical imblance in the brain. These people probably had a predisposition to a mental illness BUT it was the cannibas that just tipped them over.
It has been described to me by a few patients that it was just like one bad pot session that they have never recovered from. Some of the older nurses have said that it is just like when LSD was fashionable. One bad trip that never ended.....

In saying that, there are many pot smokers who are not predisposed to a mental illness who can quite happily go along sucking down their bongs without any major mental health issues!

So we take your word for it over the professional summation of the nations TGA and scientists therein?

LMAO!!!

no and you know that is not what I am saying. i thought your skills in comprehension where somewhat above bysos.

I have not said there is no link i hav esaid there is no conclusive proof!

We dont know the texts that this study was based on, it is also based on other studies, so the information they have studied is now 3rd hand! This means we have to rely on the studies of others here, and then a study by others of other peoples studies..... you start to see the problem yet?

Dan go shove your attitude back up your arse...............fool!

Try debating the issue for a change rather than attempting to boost your own pathetic ego!

yeah byso that is exactly what I was doing. Dont degenerate the discussion, it is well noted by all that you are lacking in comprehension skills hense the reference. It was not an attack on you, relax dude!

Dan, You really are a fool aren't you?

You made a reference to myself above...........What do you want me to say.

"Cheers Dan, you really are a knob but keep up the good work in this great debate"

Don't sidetrack the issue by involving me in your pathetic posts and I'll keep out......

Dan, You really are a fool aren't you?

You made a reference to myself above...........What do you want me to say.

\"Cheers Dan, you really are a knob but keep up the good work in this great debate\"

Don't sidetrack the issue by involving me in your pathetic posts and I'll keep out......

I expect you to sit there and say nothing like all good women should!

The reference was a dig at matas to try and stir him back on topic as, i dont know that you noticed, but he was playing games, rather than actually refuting my point!

Matas isn't so i might as well have some fun. You know wollies are having a special on manpons, you should get down there and stock up mate!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4